All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. All talk, no action. She's a Flake.
  3. Closely followed by Trufant to the Eagles.
  4. This one will sting. Love me some Mo.
  5. Man I love Sanu. He’s been one of the only bright spots, but he’s probably going to be a cap casualty anyway next year, so we might as well get a pick out of him. I’d do it, even though it would be tough since I love his heart, leadership, and effort.
  6. I want Arthur blank to hire some one to talk to the defense like this. Draw some X and Os on the board. Coffee is for closers, not losers. This defense is full of losers.
  7. yea i know i was just making the joke cuz youre 44 and beasley number is 44
  8. Bye Sanu.....thankyou for your services
  9. Cmon Poker I got a season to watch this crap. I already understand what needs to happen but that isn’t happening till thee off season. Im looking for guys like these rookie corners to see if they have anything.If any of these LBers want to be here next year. Baby steps. I don’t understand why we keep flogging what doesn’t need to be said and we already no.
  10. We could use that money to sign Clowney and Suh and have a DL of Clowney Suh Jarret and Takk. We can also sign some dbs like Chris harris, or Eli apple.
  11. I love Sanu and all but the team most likely cuts him next offseasons so may as well get a pick of player now for him ( if the player has a good contract for multiple years)
  12. Please no. Sanu has always embodied what we need more of on this team. Sanu is a leader. He speaks with his hard work and play on the field.
  13. I am down with this as long as the trading team takes on MR2's salary. Use the first pick to take Tua or Herbert, use the other first to draft Swift. Use Ryan's money to sign some premium FA DLinemen.
  14. We just need to ditch the defense, NFL is basically a Arena League football league now anyways. Just put Ryan in the gun and play two minute no huddle offense the whole game. All the rules are set up to protect the QB and WR so just chuck and duck 50+ times a game. The NFL game today is soft so just expose it, defenders cant even knock people out, if the QB takes a hit it will be a penalty so WHY RUN THE FOOTBALL, just throw every play, every down. And when you are on defense just play bump and run. And blitz one backer every down. Who cares, season is pretty much over at this point just start seeing how many points O can score in a game. Next year draft DE from Ohio State but rest of this year to make it fun for fans just go all in on offense. 50+ points a game no huddle.
  15. Don’t know that you would get much for Sanu but don’t know that you need to. I would trade Sanu for a 5th round pick in a second - probably only get a 6th though.
  16. Send him to the Eagles, Bears or Niners.
  17. Exactly. The other teams are in our conference.
  18. lol Damonta kazee, that guy blows.
  1. Load more activity