All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Good hustle Acuna. That stuff matters
  3. I don't dislike him. I do dislike several of his moves though. Don't like his 7-9 season in 2018 and really don't care for his 46-50 record with two playoff berths over his last six seasons. I do hope he will rise this year and bring us all the rest we need.
  4. Dang Acuna's fast!!
  5. You're slicker than black ice.
  6. Speaking of deplatforming, exhibit #37 that tfalcon is worzone.
  7. Yeah obviously if we could get ford and Lawrence without trading up that would be excellent
  8. Just don’t start talking about yourself in the 3rd person and you’ll be golden.
  9. Great job of baserunning by Ozzie Albies to make sure he double tagged 2nd base. I can't count how many times I've seen runners get confused and forget to double tag the base.
  10. We back in this y’all! Love the hustle in this squad.
  11. Say what ya want about JD, he's intense as they come...lol
  12. Freddie goes the other way!
  13. DexLaw 2) CB or OT whatever the team feels like the lowest amount of quality/value picks..they might pick in 1st
  14. You know, I'm starting to think this FFS1970 guy doesn't like TD very much.
  15. Some call me a genius
  16. What a crazy looking double. Great base running by Ozzie!
  17. Great hustle Ozzie! And I'll take the lucky bounce! Thought for sure that was foul until it hit lol
  18. yeah, no sotomayor is completely correct like the literal next phrase in article 1, section 2 is “and three/fifths of all other persons” our garbage forefathers explicitly included non-citizen slaves in the enumeration process to get that “three/fifths” figure. the idea that they somehow intended non-citizens to be excluded from the census is pure nonsense. like do you think we just don’t count american indians today, my dude?
  19. Same could be said for Baker who they see as the best corner in the draft
  20. Maybe this is the inning
  21. Pretty.sure they released a similar video of Rico doing ladder drills prior to the Neal video. Edit: sorry didnt see tge other responses showing tye vids
  22. Let's say these players are OFF the board at 14: DT's - Ed Oliver, Quinnen Williams, Christian Wilkins EDGE - Nick Bosa, Josh Allen, Montez Sweat, Brian Burns OT - Jawaan Taylor, Jonah Williams LB - Devin White If all these players are off the board, AND we can't find a trade back partner, than I want you to answer 2 questions: 1) Who would YOU want us to take in this situation? 2) Who do you think the TEAM will take? For me, I'd want us to get Cody Ford in this situation, but I think the team would skde with Lawrence in the 1st. I could answer vice versa for these two players though. If easily be fine with Lawrence, but could see the team going with Cody Ford. Only reason why I don't think e target an OT in round 1, and that's because I think we get Tytus Howard onto the squad In whatever way possible, whether it be at 45, or at the end of the 1st/early 2nd in a trade up. One thing is for certain, I think RT, DL, and CB are easily our first 3 selections in any order.
  23. What's his fifth best GM ranking based on? If winning%, here's where we ranked under his watch: Last Year - 17th Last 3 Years - 9th Last 6 Years - 19th Last 9 Years - 7th Last 11 Years - 6th Depending on the answer, anywhere from 6th-19th. Not 5th. Arrow pointing downward. If it's not winning%, what is his ranking based on? Lombardies, Conference Championships, Division Championships, Playoff Berths, Playoff Winning%, Cap Space Ranking, All Pros, Pro Bowlers, Merchandise Sales, Attendance? What is it based on? The way I see it Dimi is not the roster builder yall told me he was. Struggled replacing McKay and Reeves' trench players. Still trying to. Got his scouting duties and final roster decisions stripped. Been at the bottom of the league in cap space the last few years. Got roster changing cap challenges coming up. Those are key GM requirements folks.
  24. A. Hes the best we have had in years, if not ever. Good team building, good pedigree from NE...hes hit more than hes missed. probably the most impressive is finding gems in the 4th and 5th.
  1. Load more activity