All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Cap casualties
  3. Not gonna lie, that was my first thought . Nice pick up though. Blank must have busted some *** after last season, because TD and Quinn are getting almost anyone they can.
  4. Which is why I say, we already have three CBs who -are- going to play..... so why draft one high, just so he can sit on the bench? Get a depth CB and another good safety in the mid rounds.
  5. Lol man I can't help it. Every time that dam line came up "We've got over 20 players to replace" it was so annoying because it was just contrarian. It included guys like Jordan Richards, Ben Garland, Andy Levitre, and the dam long snapper. We're talking a safety that never should have seen the field, two OL who didn't play any real snaps, and a long snapper.
  6. Exactly. Those points are big. It's still a risk putting him at RT right away given his limited true pass protection sets. I think he had less than 100. Think about that! So, if the idea is Ford as competition and starter for OG for a year and then learn/slide to replace Ty at RT moving forward? Okay, but then agian we probably are more 'okay' on the OL as of today compared to the DL considering the DL needs more depth/players. We have hardly any reliable pass rushers on the DL as game changers right now...Takk and VB gotta step up HUGE. On top of Senat developing...b/c I'm not see Davison as that guy and Crawford wasn't the most consistent rusher either, despite his nice sack total.
  7. The argument can be made we have starters at 1T and all OL positions today as well...however, they could more likely replace existing starters at some point in the season. It's just weird thinking of Dex Law because we basically reduce Senat and Davison to rotational...run stoppers?? Just doesn't make sense. I think it's also borderline delusional to think we could get both in this draft so it's a non-starter UNLESS that revealed itself on draft day. To me? Figure out the best player you want for your team and go for that. I still prefer Oliver over those guys but more likely can get Ford or Dex if those were your fallback plans. TD did say we know our guy...sorta...ok? Is it a trade up guy or not?
  8. See that's why I think it's too much. I think the consensus is those Guards were our "big money" free agents so yea make them compete but even replacing one of them seems like a wasted free agency. Then moving Jake after he has been dang near dominant at LT is a lot as well. Now drafting Ford and playing him at RT isn't bad necessarily...it just goes against our philosiphy of putting players in their best position to succeed.
  9. Keep digging. First you **** post misleading propaganda. You get called on it. It’s actually an attack on the tax cuts and the only Social Security policy addresses income discrepancy by taking benefits away from the 1% You accused him of asserting that policy in bad faith because… Reasons. Look, I’m not going to believe anything you post if you start with ********. And I sure as **** am not going to buy how you define a facially progressive policy that Biden is proposing. Besides, Biden is trending down. Time to start **** posting on Buttigieg. TRUMP 2020!!!
  10. Probably and I think that’s pretty dismal company to be included in.
  11. Trump's twitter is off the m'f'n rocker today, I thought he was totally exonerated, why are the tweet storms still happening?
  12. Its either that or they draft 8-9. They definitely bringing in all they can and seeing who wants it more. Throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. Like I said if you cant afford quality, quantity can work. Its how we beat ze Germans.
  13. Freeman makes alot of players look stupid. **** Ito posterized kuechly a couple times, and they have similar elusiveness.
  14. That's true so why even give this dude attention?
  15. If we actually get a freaking bullpen we would have a better record.
  16. This is nt a bad signing. He will.definitely give all if.called on. W as on that 2008 state champion Cairo team. He played wr and fs.for them. He can catch those.easy picks which is something we need. Good.special teamer, and he can thump. Can cause them snot bubbles, and slobberknockers. Good.depth signing at safety... Finally
  17. Right now the Falcons have: three DEs and five DB's who are -gonna- play. A case could be made that we need a better sixth DB.... from what Quinn has said, that 6th player will more than likely be a safety. So anyone else we take at DE or CB is likely going to be depth, at least for now. From the mocks I have seen, there are viable DE CB and S candidates projected to be available throughout the 4th and 5th rounds. Players like DE Maxx Crosby, CB Mark Fields, S Sedrick Redwine…..-IF- they, or some equivalent players at those positions, are there in the 4th or 5th, as it -seems- there will be....then the Falcons would need to fill those positions then. Because as it stands, if we draft a DE, CB or Safety with a high pick, then somewhere, we will see a highly drafted player sitting on the bench, looking for playing time. Whereas, if we end up with both Ford AND Lawrence.... we get two near-instastarters right away.
  18. What's sad is that the Saints' fans are so sensitive that if a Falcons' fan had been over there posting about the superiority of the Falcons they would have been banned after the first or second post.
  19. This is good. All top talent at DT is going fast in this draft.
  20. I like him alot too Prof, but we better grab him before pick 137, yes?
  21. Knocked himself out in a game when he was with the Steelers.
  1. Load more activity