All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Rangers leading the league in runs scored per game. Young lineup is coming around. Never thought this team would be .500 at this point. Pitching is still a cluster**** with the exception of Minor and Lynn though.
  3. He's not a closer. He's not even an 8th inning guy but our cheap *** FO and arrogant GM would rather dumpster dive and give lip service than actually be competent at their jobs. God I hate this FO so much.
  4. My grandson does stuff like this,, He's just 8,, so I understand...
  5. M4A is DOA, FOR THE GOP, IS A WIN FOR VIP Trump.
  6. Terrible try at a prank
  7. Just like they did with hybrid/electric cars? The started off with a tax break then took it away from us environmentally vehicle owners because we weren't buying gas and they weren't collecting gas tax money from me and many others. The gubmint wouldn't know how to pour oizz out of a boot if the directions we're written on the heel.
  8. I. Other spe ial news. Nick bosa has hurt his hamstring Hehehe take that shahnahan
  9. No I felt like pulling a prank
  10. bored huh
  11. You're right, it's half-azzed and crude. Stay out of medicine or you'll be eating flamingos and your pets before you know it.
  12. Luke Jackson is a fine pitcher but shouldn’t be the closer. Toukki & Newcombe could be solutions as well to the bullpen- but not as closers. If we had that ace closer - like a Kimbrel- then you can build the bullpen from back to front. I know we don’t want to give up the draft pick but these blown games are gonna cost us the division.
  13. It's comedians in cars getting coffee. Still funny, Jerry.
  14. As you ignore the facts. How do you let one party lemmingize you to this degree? I thought Squirrely Bob had it bad.
  15. We reached the "Professional athletes have jobs lust like regular people" stage of the off-season much sooner than last year. Does that mean we skip the "Instagram is so important" stage, or just get to that later? By the way, both are completely stupid BS that fans just make up in their heads because they hate that these guys make a **** ton of money. They are pro athletes/entertainers/TV personalities. They play by totally different rules than everyone else.
  16. Our coaches are wrong. With very few exceptions we've been overly light on DL for a decade and besides Abraham had issues collapsing the pocket and getting pressure on the QB. We've also had a habit of giving up leads late for quite some time. You'd figure at some point our coaches would wake up and decide to try something different instead of trying to build a light weak DL over and over again.
  17. Facts man, just seems like he is content.
  18. And what do they have to show for it ?? Not a thing, stats and catches dont mean squat if you can't get the job done. Thats one reason why Julio's catch is the not the best in SB history nor top 3 or 4.
  19. Maybe, he did the same thing last year. He needs as much work as he can get. Why wouldn't you want to be out there with your team when all of them are hungry?? Ryan is out there so that's no excuse for Julio, he is always putting in the work, Julio is lazy.
  1. Load more activity