All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I don't get where you think I said the Falcons should tank? Tanking doesn't exist too often in the NFL - some teams do it but not many. Players never tank or only if some mafia guy has him by the short hairs. I believe the Colts kind of Sucked for Luck and Dolphins are making it fairly obvious that is what they are doing. I'm simply bringing up if the Falcons continue at current pace that they are likely to pick in the top 3-4 and this is what that could look like.
  3. Rodgers also has laughable stats when trailing in the 4th qtr. if I recall correctly.
  4. Its literally what people said would happen when he did his "bad look" thing. He knew it was going to happen...he didn't care.
  5. Well Belichick places a lot of value in draft picks, as he should, because they're arguably a team's best asset. The more you have, the more likely you are to select good players, and the more financial flexibility and leverage you have. He's constantly stockpiling draft picks, and isn't afraid to cut bait sooner than later in order to maximize value. Belichick may very rarely draft a superstar player like Gronk, but provided he has a competent scout team, he'll always find a couple of good players who perform their job well enough for the team to win. If you follow NBA basketball, it's why I like Travis Schlenk (Hawks GM) a lot. He's openly stated that draft picks are his most valuable asset, and it's evident in the way he's been dealing players and acquiring draft picks.
  6. He's physical enough.
  7. Neasman not getting a chance after last season is a head scratcher. Did DQ forget why moving Ish to reserve LB was a good idea? He's a good tackler and physical but only if he can catch up. Heck I'd rather put Grace or Foye back there than him. Also, we're not playing Graham and got two perfectly good backs and a 3rd Rounder (who has been decent in action) in street clothes every week. I don't know if we find any more success but they won't get better on the sidelines and I'll swallow an L on young rookie mistakes more than vets.
  8. Schmanthers played Az and Hou back-to-back. They accumulated 14 sacks in those two games. We couldn't even get one.
  9. I could agree with you up until a few weeks ago. Even when we came out the gate falling all over ourselves, I kept pointing out when we did force teams to throw, we were doing a solid job of breaking down the pocket, even though the sack numbers weren’t there. The problem was coverage wasn’t forcing QBs to hold the ball. But it’s been a different story the past few weeks. Front and back have been totally inept. Agreed on MM. I’ve mentioned Jerome Henderson a few times not getting enough heat for this mess. He’s supposed to be the secondary coach and passing game coordinator and we seem to be getting worse by the week.
  10. Because this isn't madden
  11. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/world/middleeast/the-kurds-facts-history.amp.html This isn't as simple as trump bad. But it certainly isnt a good look. We are in a catch 22 when allies start killing each other.
  12. Haha in fairness KoG, facebook ain't for the the young folks anymore. My parents use it more than me. I do love twitter though. And truthfully, every here should know you well enough to understand your sarcasm.
  13. Dude ... you got to quit spouting that 4th qtr BS. Matt had 3 first down passes in the last 2 drives. I called you on it in another thread. If you are going to constantly Matt troll bring facts. 1-10-ATL 10 (5:53) M.Ryan pass short left to D.Freeman to ATL 49 for 39 yards (E.Roberts). 2-8-NE 49 (4:47) (Shotgun) M.Ryan pass deep right to J.Jones to NE 22 for 27 yards. 1-10-ATL 11 (:52) (Shotgun) M.Ryan pass short left to M.Sanu to ATL 23 for 12 yards (L.Ryan).
  14. Very superficial though. Fields should have never signed with UGA. It was the wrong fit for both parties involved. We were never going to switch to an offense that would let him do what he’s doing so far this year. We also didn’t let him go. We tried to get him to stay. Fields was determined to leave when he didn’t win the job.
  15. Sack didn’t take Atlanta out of FG range and that’s on the coaches staying so aggressive anyway with 2 injured lineman. Why do people keep saying the sack made the difference? We couldn’t attempt a FG because continuing to throw AFTER the sack got us penalized and that took us out of range. 2 drives were moved out of FG range by penalty after we hit 28 points. That’s not Ryan’s fault either. Neither was Freeman absolutely whiffing on his assignment. If Falcons coaches went full Smitty ball in that 4th Q we never lose.
  16. Oh yeah, I forgot Vic was the first draft pick in the Dan Quinn era. No wonder he seems to be so attached to Vic.
  17. LOL!!! I hear ya', bro. And a smart move not to go to all the time and expense going all the way to the "Stinky Dome" to see our Birds get murdered!
  18. I don’t think that’s a fair characterization. We did take shots against South Carolina. Kirby talked about trying to get the ball out to playmakers. Fromm just wasn’t executing, the OL was not executing and the receivers consistently were not getting separation at all against man coverage. Now there were times where a receiver would be wide open over the middle and Fromm either didn’t see it or had predetermined where he was going with the throw (outside). Teams aren’t even covering the middle of the field against us. You could see it in several games already. I really don’t know what the deal is regarding Fromm throwing to the middle of the field. He’s among the most prolific passers in Georgia high school football history and Houston was playing with some tough teams at times. Then he gets to UGA and can’t throw to the middle of the field and the team loses if he has to throw it 30+ times? Just doesn’t make sense to me. He’s also a different QB when we let the offense run tempo.
  19. I like Matt but Fouts was a BEAST in that Coryell offense.
  20. Why can't this troll find a Kid Rock or Bocephus song to play at his rallies or in his campaign videos?
  21. I don’t get the obsession with (intentionally) tanking for draft picks. If we pick 3rd, fine, but it’s my opinion that good organizations draft well throughout the draft, not just when they have a top 5.
  22. I agree. The way we've been losing lately is gut-wrenching! And with all the talent we have on offense, too, it just blows your mind!!! I've been wrestling with the idea of either keeping Quinn and see if he can fix this mess, or to just release him and start over again. I mean, DQ has had the time to bring in the guys that he wanted (no more excuses!) And for whatever reason, it just isn't working. So maybe it's time for him to go. We should know by the BYE week, as to what decisions should/will be made, so all we can do in the meantime is grin and bear it ---
  1. Load more activity