All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I posted this another thread and I'll post it again. How is he not producing again? The kid had surgery on his right shoulder prior to his rookie season and had surgery to his left surgery prior to his second season. This will be his first offseason where he didn't have any surgeries.
  3. Let your play do your talking
  4. Obviously the NFL hates the Falcons.
  5. Campbell's replacement
  6. This board in the off-season is 1 long slap fight.
  7. Agree 100%
  8. That was just Kiper trying to come up with an answer that wasn't Rashan Gary imo. Kiper asks "What do you do if he plays at 270?". The obvious response being, play him at base end, move him inside on passing downs.
  9. Seems more playful than worried = /
  10. So we don't pick and choose what stats we want here they all are: Camargo Donaldson AB 30 62 H 7 15 AVG 233 242 HR 1 2 R 3 12 RBI 10 3 OBP 343 373 SLG 467 419 OPS 810 793 OPS+ 110 108
  11. Love Takk. Love the confidence. Keep talking, kid. **** the haters.
  12. Kinda makes me no want him anymore. Im no expert though. Kinda depends what they want to do with grady though as others have said. According to this, are they essentially the same player?
  13. Ok so we’ll find out when the games start
  14. We play the Saints, Bucs and Panthers twice a year. Insane!
  15. Late round is fine, but we gotta stop wasting early picks on pass rushers cause they won't do well here until the interior DL is fixed.
  16. These are the same people who think sunglasses will hide their identities in case they have to call in a death threat.
  17. That didn't take long.
  18. Absolutely down with a Thanksgiving game!! Hate the Sunday night one though....
  1. Load more activity