All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. You're clearly exaggerating, but of course we throw a lot. This team had played behind more than any team in the league.
  3. Lmao tell me about it. That was about as random as it could have gotten
  4. Beasley will be traded for Chick-Fil-A sandwhiches on a Sunday.
  5. Austin Hooper #81 TE Atlanta Falcons | Official Team Site Height: 6-4 Weight: 254 Age: 24 Born: 10/29/1994 San Mateo , CA College: Stanford Experience: 4th season High School: De La Salle HS [Concord, CA] RECEIVING Year Team G Rec Yds Avg Yds/G Lng TD 20+ 40+ 1st FUM 2019 Atlanta Falcons 7 46 526 11.4 75.1 30 4 5 0 26 0 2018 Atlanta Falcons 16 71 660 9.3 41.2 36 4 7 0 30 0 2017 Atlanta Falcons 16 49 526 10.7 32.9 88T 3 5 2 18 0 2016 Atlanta Falcons 14 19 271 14.3 19.4 44 3 4 2 16 0 TOTAL 53 185 1,983 10.7 37.4 88 14 21 4 90 0
  6. Thanks. For me the two most aggravating things in life are (1) not being able to identify a song and (2) losing stuff around the house.
  7. What the Falcons need isn’t star power we need solid to good football players that will allow our good players to shine.Basically role players who do there **** jobs not super fly when is it my turn to make a play guys who turn up and do there jobs. Think of it and I use this saying a lot in regards to team sport 7 or 8 guys that do there jobs and 3 or 4 that do a bit more.We don’t need that number the other way round. Throw in good coaching and I’ve just described the New England Patriots.
  8. Two 7th rounders.
  9. We need a real life version of the Madden "sim to offseason". I will have the game on in the background, but that's about it. Don't even care what happens at this point. It's crazy, we have been through some rough seasons as Falcon fans...this one seems to be one of the worst I can think of. On the plus side, my Sundays have been freed up and with no expectations comes no frustration!
  10. Koetter throwing every down for quick 3 and outs aint helping that sorry defense.so yeah he is part of the problem
  11. Falcons don't need to go into a rebuilding mode as their issues are mostly coaching. Hooper made vast improvements since he was drafted. Trading him for 3rd round pick would mean getting rid of his talents for a rotational player. It weakens the team. Adding 10 rookies next year is not going to make the team better.
  12. Tak is a tool and a headcase. I have no hope he will be in the NFL in 2 years. His twitter profile says it all "A DE who almost get sacks."
  13. Clowney can have a career day in this game just like Fowler did!
  14. Koetters offense was better than the offense in 2018 and 17. Sark wasnt the problem and neither is Koetter. Y'all keep thinking that.
  15. Who cares they will probably win it again love em or hate em you gotta respect the organization Didn’t think about this but she’s right the brotherhood is done.
  16. There’s obviously clear factions in the dressing room from the players that’s thee only way I can explain anything that’s going on with this team right now.Haves and the have nots. Now wheather the first mentioned aren’t communicating with the rest of the locker room or there just playing ducks n drakes in the media who knows. Coaches have obviously lost control behind the scenes and there are bigger issues than are being talked about.
  17. Not at all, just that Payton is the one driving that ship. Saban’s former assistants are like 0-18 or something against him, including Kirby Smart and he’s a **** good coach.
  18. He was one of my favorites... always willing to do the dirty work. Consummate pro... Saw an article a few minutes ago that claimed we got a haul for him because he had "fallen out of favor" here. If that was true then this staff is even more ignorant than I already think... no easy feat. Hopefully though it was just incompetence and underperforming on offense in general that led him to being underutilized... and not a willing choice for crissakes!
  19. According to AJC no body is biting on the Beasley trade. So we may end up just having to. I think Takk could straighten up but he's too focused on dallas etc that he probably won't.
  20. I understand trading Hoop is a controversial topic. I just see keeping him and paying him the large contract it will take - whether it's $8mm/yr or $10mm/yr or anything in the middle - is just more of putting our eggs in the being an elite passing team basket - when I'm not sure we will really be that. It also further unbalances the team skewed to offense in the years going forward. I believe you have to "stick the stake in the ground" and do something different with a new GM, new HC and a new vision. Re-Signing Hoop and further crushing your cap on the top end feels like more of the same. I really believe more draft picks, more defense, more lines of scrimmage and more physcial on both sides of the ball - IS - striking out on a new course. Trading Hoop and picking up a 2nd rounder - and maybe trading others - it's bold. Of course it is also odd if Dimitroff is trading players for picks for the future GM - would love to be a fly on that wall when he and Artie discuss. Are the guys now pulling strings knowing they won't be there to finish the job? Thomas Dimitroff has to have more lives than the NINE that the cats get.
  21. Im kind of not surprised koetter is worse than sark.koetter just soing thw aame he did with tampa bay
  22. Good player. Not great
  23. How exactly? I keep seeing the long route narrative but that's not every play?
  24. Imagine if our 2016 had played the easiest offensive schedule in the history of the NFL. That's what we are kind of seeing this year with the Pats defense.
  1. Load more activity