All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Atta boy JD!
  3. Speaking of Jimmy Moreland, the Skins love him already. He may be the steal of the draft in the 7th round
  4. Comeback time?
  5. Ah yes......the suddenly deep defensive tackle group! We have so many here that think we did nothing to help the defense or defensive line. Dan Quinn states he was really excited about the defensive tackle group as a whole. Aside from the obvious Grady Jarrett, DQ specifically mentioned Jack Crawford , Davison, Hageman and Senat as a group he is really excited about going into 2019.
  6. This one. The only run he made contact on was the 97yd run and they were beating that team like 51-10. So the competition of the DB he stiff armed to the ground is questionable.
  7. It's way too early to judge this draft. We should revisit it after the 2021 season. I love that they double dipped at OL and DB. I probably would have gone Jawaan Taylor and Cody Ford at OL and quadruple dipped at DB with Amani Oruwariye, Jimmy Moreland, Kris Boyd and Jo Jo McIntosh. Not mad at Dimi's draft though. Should be decent.
  8. After Demarco and before Zeke my guy
  9. That's a really bad comparison
  10. Come on Dansby! You’re due!
  11. I wasn’t hinting that, but ya.
  12. Demarco looked pretty good tho
  13. I’ll take it
  14. Come on Acuna! You’re due!
  15. Dallas Cowboys before Zeke showed up
  16. I understand those but I've seen post that say "well in the '18 draft we got Ridley and that's it" like man every draft happens like that. It sucks but at least we got someone. (Let's ignore Foye and Oliver for this tho).
  17. We also had walk on undrafted rookie FA Brian Poole come out of nowhere in 2016 and play great, along with Collins once Trufant went down. We didn’t miss a beat. If it is one thing this scouting department seems to know well it’s defensive backs. I think your comparison from Collins stepping up year two to where Oliver is is quite apropos
  18. It was classic 90z creativity.
  19. This dude is just a hammer. He doesn't wow you with tangibles....he just has an indomitable will. He bangs away all game. It was evident last year. He had 7 sacks and if we had any push inside from other than Grady he would have been able to close more. 10 sacks is not only possible I believe its inevitable. He wants it and he WILL get it. Looking forward to the year. Clayborn is back to keep him and Vic fresh so with DQ callin shots....I think he has a great year.
  20. Lol!!! Waymint
  21. Sound like you need to tell some lies.. Lol..
  22. That still doesn't mean he's not being used in close games... Because he's a SP by trade he's not going to be used as often and they've made it clear. Basically yea, good Newk and Touki on the pen is a band aid.
  1. Load more activity