All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Speaking of misleading headlines.
  3. When I joined the Army and went to basic training in 2002, our drill sergeants quickly introduced us to an exercise called the monkey ******. You would squat down with your arms between your legs and grab your ankles from the back, then proceed to move your butt up and down, giving the visual effect of a monkey ******* a football.
  4. Maybe true but our run game needs holes at the line so our backs can join him at the second level.
  5. Umm...if BBK is there in the 6th and TD doesn’t select him I will lose my mind. Dude had the most tackles by a lb since Luke Keuchely has 195 in 2011. Despite his size, he is a top 90 talent
  6. Good news indeed. So now all the Chicken Little’s of TAFT can go back to navel-gazing over Julio’s Contract..
  7. Watch the Dolphins get him......
  8. disillusionment is a poor excuse not to vote
  9. I commented on a post with this video last week... The one last week had Vic telling Dex he should pull a Vic and wear the colors of the team like he did. Lawrence would be a fantastic fit. So hope he wears a red and black suit Thursday.
  10. Yep you are likely correct; it's probably my wishful thinking that Hardman might be available at pick #137. I think when I first starting looking at mock drafts, many were projecting Hardman in the 3rd or 4th round. Gil Brandt still has him ranked as the #110 best prospect. However, a lot of gurus are now ranking Hardman in the top 100 prospects, and projecting him to be drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round. Evidently, Hardman is a player who is moving up the projected draft boards.
  11. lol. **** will freeze over before we trade with anyone in the division
  12. Media hype rules the day. I was kinda cool with the Cleveland on the rise thing for a minute but folks losing their minds over Cleveland and I almost want them to go back to being a dumpster fire. I know some people wanted to fire TD a few years ago but I like TD. He may not always get it right but paired with DQ, when they pick a guy, I usually know why once I put in their film. I love that's. Throw in some pretty impressive cap management and I'm good with him staying even if DQ doesn't right now. Also took balls to go get Julio.
  13. LOL... Honestly, the distance between TATF and the #32 GM is less than the distance between Belichick and whoever #2 on the list is.
  14. He drafted Mahomes & Mayfield
  15. It was 4 in 5 leading up to the Arizona game. He didn’t need to partake in our criminal battering of Rosen but wasn’t great vs the Bucs. In the Arizona game he won several times easily... our A gap pressure beat him home, though
  16. Most excellent!!
  17. I think he had 4 sacks in the last 5 games. All season he was getting there but not finishing. If he played the whole season line he played the last 5 games he’s probably double digit sacks again. Quinn in his ear and his aggressive play calling should push Vic’s game. I’m hoping at least.
  18. I think he’ll sign because the Falcons generally value their players correctly commiserate with market dynamics and they’ve plainly stated how much they want him locked up long term. But make no mistake...if he did make it to FA, he would not want for deep pocketed suitors.
  19. Rankings are solid with the exception of Dorsey. I mean what has he accomplished?
  20. Prescod may be an UDFA. I’m dumbfounded
  21. I suspect he’ll sign a long term deal prior to 7/15. 1) He forced the Falcons hand by taking up $15M in cap space...dollars that could have theoretically been used to acquire other talent. 2) With the FA window pretty much closed though, the ball is back in Grady’s court. Play out a one-year deal with not much long term security while exposing yourself to subpar year/injury or come back to the bargaining table. 3) This feels like a good faith move leading to what I suspect will be a long term deal in the $19M AAV range with substantial guarantees.
  1. Load more activity