All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. That’s right. He is overrated. Just like yesterday his pass rush has you guys thinking he contained Julio. He can’t cover elites. He gets bailed by bad throws often and he has help from the safety more than he’s credited to get. His best trait is his physical play
  3. I dont think Julio caught a pass in the 2nd half
  4. The only reason he had any success against Julio and Ryan is the same reason Xavier Rhodes has had success and the reason Josh Norman had success in Carolina. Pass rush. That's it.
  5. Unless Ramsey caused that fumble on Julio, I fail to see it being any relevance to the thread called "Ramsey on Julio".
  6. Not Quinn, Bryan Cox. Develops Grady & Beasleys best year. What does Quinn do? Fire him.
  7. The Atlanta Falcon Franchise entered the NFL as the major football franchise in the Deep South in 1966! As a expansion team it was expected they would take a while to field a competitive team and they did! But by the early 70s they had a good team and was known League wide as a upset artist! They gained their first winning season in 1973 finishing 9-5! By the late 70s and early 80s they had assembled a team that many thought could win a Super Bowl! They did win the division for the first time in 1980 finishing 12-4! But was dogged by the inability to have back to back winning seasons they skipped a year and returned to the playoffs in 1982? After that a 9 year dought occurred known for rampant coaching changes and very poor drafting! They didn’t see the playoffs again until 1991! Fast forward to today! The Falcon fan base today is spoiled and they are confused not understanding the history of this team? Many say we went to the Super Bowl in 2017?? But that is fast becoming a faded memory as all we take from it is the historical collapse, not the events and great play that put the team in the game! This franchise has endured long droughts before and it appears to be on the verge of another one that may become the deepest, darkest, longest drought in team history? Looking at the whole bleak picture and the Salary Cap situation? Short of a total purge! The Atlanta Falcons may not field another playoff team until 2025 or later!!!
  8. Let's just pray the new GM is a phuckin genius and knows how to fix this dumpster fire of a team and dumpster fire of cap room
  9. You remember that from that dating game show?!!! Nice. We showing our age. Be back two and two
  10. Already 17-0 Pats. So many NFL blowouts this year. Last year at this time off the season there were already like 10-15 overtime games. The first 7 or 8 weeks of the season there was at least 1 OT game. This year there's only been 2-3 OT games.
  11. Why can't it be a win/win? Ramsey gets beat like a drum and the Saints lose in yet another embarrassing postseason exit.
  12. I mean, I still do, they’re just not as big as the last time I was in the ER. Two different pharmacies didn’t have the ingredients for the prescription mouth rinse. I’m ******* going to bed.
  13. Yeah we thought we had some guys lined up and ready to pop. Commitments always seem to slow down a bit during the season.
  14. Most here dont like him and think he's OVERRATED lol
  15. Ok , no problem. It's cool to have a differing of opinions
  16. Roughly, if we did half of this for 23.75M or 3/4 for 33+M? Got to think that some of the absolutes of this list would make up close to half. Hmmm What about Carpenter and Brown? If recall +/- is plus for moving on Schweitzer? Wonder how many of "talented" roster will be out of league next year.
  17. A forced fumble that completely changed the game. You can't deny that. A few good coverage and PD plays. I'm not saying julio didnt get his , he did but ramsey played well.
  18. I don’t know what you guys look at when watching these games.
  19. Beasley is going nowhere. Some team will just sign him as a free agent.
  20. Gotta be your own biggest hype man... At least you know you’re getting a competitor that performs and comes ready to take on any challenge. Honestly we need more of that on this team. Y’all are so used to choir boys now that trash talk scares you.
  21. I mean I thought I did. I don't see Hooper as a complete TE. He's good enough as a blocker. He's yet to put a 1,000 yard season yet. Guess it could change this year, we'll see. Trey Burton is getting 8 million and he's probably the best blocking TE in the league, and has just as much receiving ability as Hooper. Chicago doesn't use him for obvious reasons(QB). I don't see how Hoop justifies getting more when he's not even on par with Burton as a blocker, and more of a receiving TE. That's why I say 6 million with incentives for more. If he wants more, then let someone give him Ertz/Kelce money. He's not that dynamic though.
  22. I’m not familiar with the language outside of the money being guaranteed but I do know it can be rescinded before a certain date
  23. ****! Yall are killing it. Props to all the long time Falcons fans bringing out the history my brain is trying to protect me from. Keep it coming.
  24. I can’t wait for Julio to play against this clown shoe again. Hopefully in the playoffs.
  25. Yes, I think Ramsey did cover him pretty well. But he could've had a better game, mainly if he had caught that long go route near the end zone. Look, I'm not trying to say Ramsey shut him down. He didn't. Nobody does.
  26. In other words get me an offensive line or i'm sitting out, wise chose on Ryan's part. F that S. when drafting for an O-Line is on the backburner 3-13 is the result.
  1. Load more activity