All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I never yelled at you, in fact, I support your efforts, but not for the same reasons you wish.
  3. That shouldn’t be a knock against him. The talent still has to be coached up. Guys like Jimmie Ward weren’t exactly lighting the league up and an Arik Armstead for example was straight up viewed as a bust before the new staff got there.
  4. Actually I have. I have seen many of the so called elite "lock down corners" get absolutely toasted.
  5. Incorrect on both points. I'm simply stating the factual record as a segue into my comment on the 2020 race. If you felt personally attacked, please accept my apology. https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4070622-not-the-new-donald-trump-presidency-thread/?do=findComment&comment=11475315
  6. This is one thing i've noticed. Idk if he got his money and now he's coooool, or if he still has lingering foot issues. As for Kazee, i feel like he got is 7 INTs last year and thinks he should be starting (and maybe he should)
  7. Ryan on pace to get hit 130 times. The route concepts are long but I can’t give the OL a pass
  8. Unfortunately this wouldn’t be the first time with TD
  9. We'll see in the AFC Championship
  10. Well that talking point didn’t last very long... Contradicting Trump, Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze Before It Became Public
  11. The offense is struggling because of the offensive line.
  12. It’s because teams are looking for a stat line on Vic. They can find one for the last 2 years so they probably think he’s been out of the league that long
  13. Rnd. Pick # NFL team Player piece of poop. College Conf. Notes 1 1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jameis Winston † QB Florida State ACC 2013 Heisman Trophy winner 1 2 Tennessee Titans Marcus Mariota QB Oregon Pac-12 2014 Heisman Trophy winner 1 3 Jacksonville Jaguars Dante Fowler DE Florida SEC 1 4 Oakland Raiders Amari Cooper † WR Alabama SEC 2014 Fred Biletnikoff Award winner 1 5 Washington Redskins Brandon Scherff † OT Iowa Big Ten 2014 Outland Trophy winner 1 6 New York Jets Leonard Williams † DE USC Pac-12 1 7 Chicago Bears Kevin White WR West Virginia Big 12 1 8 Atlanta Falcons Vic Beasley † DE Clemson ACC 1 9 New York Giants Ereck Flowers OT Miami (FL) ACC 1 10 St. Louis Rams Todd Gurley † RB Georgia SEC 1 11 Minnesota Vikings Trae Waynes CB Michigan State Big Ten 1 12 Cleveland Browns Danny Shelton DT Washington Pac-12 1 13 New Orleans Saints Andrus Peat † OT Stanford Pac-12 1 14 Miami Dolphins DeVante Parker WR Louisville ACC 1 15 San Diego Chargers Melvin Gordon † RB Wisconsin Big Ten from San Francisco [R1 - 1] 2014 Doak Walker Award winner 1 16 Houston Texans Kevin Johnson CB Wake Forest ACC 1 17 San Francisco 49ers Arik Armstead DE Oregon Pac-12 from San Diego [R1 - 2] 1 18 Kansas City Chiefs Marcus Peters † CB Washington Pac-12 1 19 Cleveland Browns Cameron Erving C Florida State ACC from Buffalo [R1 - 3] 1 20 Philadelphia Eagles Nelson Agholor WR USC Pac-12 1 21 Cincinnati Bengals Cedric Ogbuehi OT Texas A&M SEC 1 22 Pittsburgh Steelers Bud Dupree LB Kentucky SEC 1 23 Denver Broncos Shane Ray DE Missouri SEC from Detroit [R1 - 4] 1 24 Arizona Cardinals D. J. Humphries OT Florida SEC 1 25 Carolina Panthers Shaq Thompson LB Washington Pac-12 1 26 Baltimore Ravens Breshad Perriman WR UCF The American 1 27 Dallas Cowboys Byron Jones † CB Connecticut 1 28 Detroit Lions Laken Tomlinson G Duke ACC from Denver [R1 - 5] 1 29 Indianapolis Colts Phillip Dorsett WR Miami (FL) ACC 1 30 Green Bay Packers Damarious Randall S Arizona State Pac-12 1 31 New Orleans Saints Stephone Anthony LB Clemson ACC from Seattle [R1 - 6] 1 32 New England Patriots Malcom Brown DT Texas Big 12
  14. They were running against Republicans during a time of economic boom. That’s why they lost. The economy is also why McGovern lost.
  15. Gurley was obviously better and should have been the pick. He's far and away better than Free. He's got a gigantic career total yards and total TDs lead in 1 fewer season.
  16. grrr....someone is all internet feisty I don't think I defended him. I said I don't think he has lost his love of the game. No one on here can prove that without talking to him. I said no one on the defense seems to know what they are doing. It's more overthinking and confusion. As for my response to you. Look at the offensive line this past game. How many were standing around and missing their assignments? It's happening everywhere on the team. You want to focus on Beasley cool. I think this is more of a team issue.
  17. The thing is, there’s several good coaches who can scheme & game-plan well. But that alone doesn’t make them a good HC candidate. Need to have a coach who is a natural leader. Someone who can rally & lead the troops. If you don’t have the personality to lead a locker room, then it doesn’t matter how well you can scheme.
  18. On the bright side, at least the Falcons didn't re-sign him long term at like 9M per
  19. I've been yelled at for the better part of a year over pushing for impeachment and now I'm being accused of thinking it won't work.
  20. No, that part was jokes. But seriously having your own board sounds like a good idea considering you regularly go on multi-page lectures where you come across as a pompous *** and you end up convincing no one who wasn't already on your side. But on the on the other hand, the leftists vs liberals fights are often a welcome respite from the anti-Trump circle jerk.
  21. you know it's bad when the team offers to pay a portion of the remaining salary and no one wants him. fools should have taken the best offer last year
  22. I meant the Coaches and FO and owner. You are right about Fans though.
  23. That whole first round is historically bad. Who do we take instead? Some will say Gurley because they’re homers, but he is about as reliable as Free anymore. AND Free has a pro bowl season(s) after Gurley was drafted so at the time it was def the right move. No player after our pick was justified as a slam dunk our slot either...just a ****** draft class...Beasley did more than most of those guys sadly...especially ones that were touted as top 10 guys.
  1. Load more activity