All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Strike 1 to Eaton called a ball.
  3. I don't think he has played guard in the NFL? And has never played the position....But versatility/coaching?
  4. Julio looks different
  5. Imbalance is a mistake no matter what date.
  6. I would too. A split would be a win for us and a loss for them. They know they have to gain ground and this is their best chance at doing that. Finishing the series the same amount of games back as they started it would be a momentum killer for them
  7. He will be. This is an extension that adds on to his 2019 contract. So it's 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.
  8. LMAO they stupid then because that team will get massacred in October.
  9. So their focusing on the pass rush? How are they doing that again? Is resigning Claiborne the answer? Are the HOPING for the emergence of Beasley and McKinnley.... again? So doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
  10. Exactly what I said. They want one more shot at glory.
  11. I'll be happy with a split considering we are overmatched SP wise. Wright, Julio and Gausman.
  12. And I’m going to go out on a limb and say she probably hasn’t paid a dime of that... hence the gone into hiding. They need to get the people that collect on college loans after her. She’d never be able to escape those ********...
  13. Needs the Us soundtrack treatment
  14. He got a job with the NFL Department of Operations. Not sure if he still works there but it probably wasn’t a bad gig to have.
  15. I didn’t recall as well as I should have. I had to edit: I’ll still take the 2008 offseason by a mile...we netted Thomas Dimitroff, Les Snead, David Caldwell, Lionel Vital, Coach Smith, Mike Mularkey, Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Jason Elam, Sam Baker, Curtis Lofton, Kroy Bierman & Thomas Decoud Thats playing chess MF’ers
  16. Dem leadership: *hit their own ***** with a hammer* The left: wtf Dems: *weeping profusely* WE NEED UNITY!
  17. Yes, I stand corrected. Excellent start from the Dismal Swamp. Good recollection. Eat peanuts?
  18. I'm not saying he's not good. I'm saying I haven't seen him as a starter perform enough to satisfy my own concern. That's all I mean. And in that position, it's so hard to get right for a young player, and if it goes wrong, your defense is in big trouble.
  19. I’ll still take the 2008 offseason by a mile...we netted Thomas Dimitroff, Les Snead, David Caldwell, Lionel Vital, Coach Smith, Mike Mularkey, Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Jason Elam, Sam Baker, Curtis Lofton, Kroy Bierman & Thomas Decoud
  1. Load more activity