All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. The issue is how we dealt with 28-3. And I don't just mean in the mental sense. Embrace the suck was the wrong approach. Changing the way we operated was the wrong approach. After that game, coaches should have owned that mistake themselves and said they let the team down. If we run the ball and then kick the field goal nobody is saying we need to be more ball control offense
  3. It's because those two weren't left-wing, let alone extremists, and that line of thinking needs to die. They were bad candidates with negative charisma. Simple as that. Material conditions definitely plays the most significant role in elections. That's why I think having a candidate like Sanders or Warren would give the Dems their best shot: They do the best job of recognizing and addressing those needs. The rest of the field, imo, falls woefully short there.
  4. Good luck to Sanu. He had become one of my favorite players and I wish him the best.
  5. That’s the whole point. It was a 5 year run and then we had to start over. Smith hasn’t been successful since either. We need a coach that will be here long term. Also we need to have continuity with the offense. Also we can’t afford to have to learn a new offense every other year.
  6. The issue is how we dealt with 28-3. And I don't just mean in the mental sense. Embrace the suck was the wrong approach. Changing the way we operated was the wrong approach. After that game, coaches should have owned that mistake themselves and said they let the team down. If we run the ball and then kick the field goal nobody is saying we need to be more ball control offense
  7. I think it's a better play to hold onto him and hope one stupid team overpays him in the offseason and maybe get a 4th or 5th round compensatory pick than dump him for a 7th now.
  8. If Beasley was anything but Quinn's first ever pick, he would have been gone by now. First round picks are way too coddled.
  9. Offense was terrible this past Sunday, but have shown signs otherwise. The o-line is still putrid though. Good defenses are going to take advantage of that.
  10. That's one possibility, let me guess, you have tons of data showing that removed or resigned Presidents' parties do not win reelection in the White House... Otherwise, I don't see how you can be so sure. If the economy stays strong, Pence could be "a clean slate." I strongly suspect Romney is gunning for the nomination... if it opens up... Romney could win if the GOP disinformation campaigns are strong enough. It's way too early to know who will win.
  11. Don’t even need a locker room source. Just look at his tweets and snapchat feeds. Nothing but basketball camps and tournaments
  12. There were a bunch of misses that year. Good ole Jameis Winston was the first overall pick.
  13. There should have been a Quid Pro Quo on Beasley!!!
  14. They all like Q because he is the “cool boss” I am in mgmt and see it all the time. we have a roster that went to the SB and had like 7 pro bowlers just 2 seasons ago...that free fall is coaching.
  15. That's what I want see also. 2 different coaches. Same problem. Offense is typically doing what they should most games. This isn't like old Cleveland or the jets, or Miami where both sides are terrible.
  16. Anti-Semitic Holocaust Denier Chuck C Johnson followed him to the SOTU at Gaetz’s invitation even after security told Gaetz who Johnson really was.
  17. ****. I tried to avoid the board after that ugly loss to the Rams. I know it got bad and a thousand “trade and fire everybody” threads were everywhere. I thought I had some breaking news lol
  18. Yeah, it turns out that crop of pass rushers from the 2015 NFL draft were not good at all.
  19. He had is best game against Philly. After the that win and the following loses, a lot of guys are standing around.
  20. If I had my own board, I wouldn’t ban people for posting stuff I disagree with. If that’s how you think I would run a board then you don’t really know me very well.
  21. Uh, that's been your well-documented, stated position on multiple occasions barring any attempt at post edits.
  22. It's often assumed Quinn has primary control over player acquisition. In addition to the points I made earlier about him still having to rely on the scouting department and GM to identify players, I'm also not sure he has full control. I remember when he was hired, they were all very wishy-washy about who was going to do what. In a presser, someone asked "who has the final say" and Quinn said "Thomas" and TD said "DQ." Point being, I'm not sure conventional wisdom about who does what on this team is right at all. And I'll say again, this movie looks like a re-run to me. Same issues, same problems, same (arguably worse) results. If Blank thinks TD is primarily to blame for the personnel on both lines of scrimmage, then honestly, I can see him saying "I'm going to give Quinn another year and see what happens with fresh eyes on the personnel side." I don't think that is what is going to happen. But it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
  23. Lol I started a thread the other day with it
  24. All we can do is speculate, but I don't know about guys being mad because another guy is making more money than them. There is frustration for sure. No one wants to play football and lose. There isn't anyone in that room who wouldn't want to make more. Football can be a tough sport. It will destroy you mentally and physically. Some guys never realize when it's time to hang it up or change their approach. They're all egomaniacs and hard headed. It's also the ultimate team sport. One guy not pulling his weight can bring the whole thing down. At the same time when everyone is down, it brings it all down as well.
  25. Also, the measure isn’t any one thing — it’s not just voter perceptions nor is it just policy positions. They test up to five different measures. So it doesn’t matter how it’s measured, McGovern is extreme for all of them. But that extremism isn’t why he lost in such a landslide, either.
  26. If Biden gets the nomination, Warren can take a DNA test to prove that she's a Republican...
  1. Load more activity