All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Bragging about internet points... That's sad.. even for you man.
  3. I know what you are saying. The NFL is not going to risk a lawsuit by letting a player onto the field that the doctors say no to. In the end....the players have to take the bulk of the responsibility. If the docs say a player can play, the league clears it and a team is willing to sign that player.... somewhere the player has to bear some of the responsibility, you know? After all its -his- body...
  4. I know you’ve been around here a while 567, can you tell me what that powder blue ribbon with a white heart on it means that showed up on the top right corner first post? I may not have been able to see it clearly, the red color was beaming off my screen so brightly from all the likes it was somewhat obscured.
  5. VB lost the home address.....but yeah I like Dex
  6. If we can shet the draft chart —- go get the Big Q! Game changing playmaker we need
  7. Something does need to be done about the bullpen......but atleast it is not a problem exclusive to the Braves.
  8. Agreed. So why not carry a touch less weight to be quicker
  9. The mocks on here are very similar this year down to the late round picks so its pretty much inevitable
  10. Lol....my clubbing days been over for a while...lol.... If Im out this late....Im making money
  11. No thanks
  12. Do not think Bush we be there but if it fell like that Bush is the man.
  13. Today
  14. Strength I don’t thinks an issue 34 plus inch arm length moving 225 for 36 reps is pretty impressive.
  15. He speaks well and comes off as genuine. He's likable. He can speak to any crowd and come off as an "okay" guy. All that aside I just don't know that he taps into anything deeper than that. I don't think he can fire up the crowd that is gonna be needed to beat Trump. That crowd isn't worried about mending fences and joining together as Americans. They are worried about surviving and he doesn't speak to them. I don't hate the guy and he has a place. He's an impressive person. He's just not the nominee that is needed to beat Trump.
  16. Hmmmm. Andre Dillard? Devin Bush? Nasir Adderly? Jerry Tillery? Would any of these guys be considered a head scratcher as a surprise 1st round pick? Not saying either would be bad or good, but just...’unexpected’ because you don’t hear their names often as a possibility.
  17. It’s a bit early to be getting home from the club man. ; )
  18. I sit in 300 section and love it though I believe 200 provides best views (more expensive though). You should be able to post on here closer to game time and find out about tailgaiting - someone will likely say you can come to theirs. There are also things closer to the stadium where you can toss footballs, buy beer, they have music etc. How long are you in town?
  19. Trade chart is starting point but depend on many factors
  20. He's a scabenger hunter.
  21. Just getting home....I cant believe they came back....great win ..
  22. If he’s really only 16%, then it’s not a huge deal. He has a lot of excess visible fat for someone that percentage its just a fact that people are faster and can cut/move faster if they are carrying 25 less pounds. So it’s a matter of if the strength he retains at 340-50 is more important than the quickness and joint help he’s get from losing down to 325 its hard for me to imagine he wouldn’t be strong and sturdy enough at 325, so I’d expect it would only be upside For the run, unlikely to matter. It’s for the question of pass rush it would be relevant
  23. I still don't get how you can say their OL was THAT bad when the context of this discussion centered on running the football; contrasting Ito and Lindsay as the thread is about right? They were 5th in DVOA on the ground. You can't do that with a terrible OL. PFF says they lost their 2 best starters. Paradis a C and Leary one of their OG. Makes sense they'd have trouble; especially in protection with a noob C that allowed so many pressures. It's like when we lost our guys only worse for them without a QB that can prop them up, sorta like 2015 with Stone at C. However, doesn't necessarily mean their OL wasn't getting a push and doing their thing running the ball. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/2018.htm https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/den/2018.htm Look at the 1st Downs in air vs on ground for both teams. Reversal of teams. If we could've ran the ball it would've helped the pass protection quite a bit. Play-action would've meant something. On the Falcons OL, yes it was a combination. I'll give you that. Free may have helped us a bit to get back closer to average in performance for the run game as he gives us what Tevin didn't. However, it's clear losing essentially 3 starting OL (LG/RG/RT) left us with Matt carrying them. He had to throw so much to convert the longer conversion distances....and try to survive despite not establishing a ground game; which hurt their own ability to protect the QB. A zone system needs more sync and unity along the line. The turnover was just too much for our OL apparently? I don't follow the Broncos or know how many configurations they ran. I know we ran a lot and I count RS as a guy that should've been replaced sooner as well. Matt can help cover the pass block woes but not much is gonna help the zone system run block without unit performance and the RB needs vision as well. Still, we ran OUTSIDE zone 93% of the time. That's Sark man or an indictment on Tevin Coleman at minimum with his LEAGUE WORST first contact play being over rating (I forget what it was called but yep TeCo be tackled easiest among all backs). Do we have the same OL coach? So, if the side point here is Freeman is really good? Yeah, I agree. We missed Freeman. It's a shame Tevin became so much worse tho. We'd have been fine with Tevin if we had our starting OGs and Ty gotten the nod sooner, IMO. Conclusion: So despite not having a QB like Matt Ryan their run game was more potent than ours. Teams didn't even worry about defending the run vs us. If we ran it, they knew the EXACT run. Outside zone. More than 9/10 times. Yikes.
  24. It doesn’t even matter man. Just be happy. We all are. It’s a relief actually and the possibility of winning the series tomorrow seemed impossible 1.5 hours ago. This team obviously needs more consistency and a few more bullpen arms it seems but it also needs to figure out its rotation and identity. Great comeback win though.
  25. The weight thing is unnecessary, but you know that
  1. Load more activity