All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Julio looks different
  3. Imbalance is a mistake no matter what date.
  4. I would too. A split would be a win for us and a loss for them. They know they have to gain ground and this is their best chance at doing that. Finishing the series the same amount of games back as they started it would be a momentum killer for them
  5. He will be. This is an extension that adds on to his 2019 contract. So it's 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.
  6. LMAO they stupid then because that team will get massacred in October.
  7. So their focusing on the pass rush? How are they doing that again? Is resigning Claiborne the answer? Are the HOPING for the emergence of Beasley and McKinnley.... again? So doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
  8. Exactly what I said. They want one more shot at glory.
  9. I'll be happy with a split considering we are overmatched SP wise. Wright, Julio and Gausman.
  10. And I’m going to go out on a limb and say she probably hasn’t paid a dime of that... hence the gone into hiding. They need to get the people that collect on college loans after her. She’d never be able to escape those ********...
  11. Needs the Us soundtrack treatment
  12. He got a job with the NFL Department of Operations. Not sure if he still works there but it probably wasn’t a bad gig to have.
  13. I didn’t recall as well as I should have. I had to edit: I’ll still take the 2008 offseason by a mile...we netted Thomas Dimitroff, Les Snead, David Caldwell, Lionel Vital, Coach Smith, Mike Mularkey, Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Jason Elam, Sam Baker, Curtis Lofton, Kroy Bierman & Thomas Decoud Thats playing chess MF’ers
  14. Dem leadership: *hit their own ***** with a hammer* The left: wtf Dems: *weeping profusely* WE NEED UNITY!
  15. Yes, I stand corrected. Excellent start from the Dismal Swamp. Good recollection. Eat peanuts?
  16. I'm not saying he's not good. I'm saying I haven't seen him as a starter perform enough to satisfy my own concern. That's all I mean. And in that position, it's so hard to get right for a young player, and if it goes wrong, your defense is in big trouble.
  17. I’ll still take the 2008 offseason by a mile...we netted Thomas Dimitroff, Les Snead, David Caldwell, Lionel Vital, Coach Smith, Mike Mularkey, Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Jason Elam, Sam Baker, Curtis Lofton, Kroy Bierman & Thomas Decoud
  18. Alex Len was drafted with the fifth overall pick in the 2013 NBA Draft for a reason. He can handle the ball, shoot and rebound, a rare mix of talents for a 7-footer. Because of circumstances out of his control, he wasn’t able to become the player he could have been during his five-year tenure with the Phoenix Suns. However, with the Atlanta Hawks last season, he had a career high in points, while playing the least amount of minutes since his rookie season. Playing with Trae Young did wonders for Len last season and his stats backed that up. In just more than 20 minutes per game (not even two quarters), he averaged 11.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and nearly one block per game. He shot better than 36 percent from three and nearly 50 percent from the floor. However, his numbers look even better when looking at what he did after the All-Star break. He put up 13.4 points per game on 41-percent shooting from three and 51.6-percent shooting from the field. Those kind of numbers for an entire season would be in the Brook Lopez-caliber of a player, and Len put up those numbers in just 22.3 minutes per game. While he just completed his sixth season in the NBA, he actually only turned 26 this summer. There is a case to be made for him to be included with the bright, young core in Atlanta. As of right now, the Hawks have three centers on their roster in Len, Bruno Fernando and Damian Jones. If they do not add another center with their two open roster spots, there is a real possibility Len will be their starting center on opening night. This would be the first time he could truly show his worth in a winnable situation. His per-36 minutes stats last season were 19.9 points and 9.9 rebounds per game. He won’t be playing those kind of minutes, but there is a real chance he could play close to 30 minutes a game. In fact, in the games he played 30-plus minutes last season, he averaged 20.9 points and 10.6 rebounds per game. Makes you wonder. In Atlanta, Len is now in the perfect situation to thrive and I believe with a starting role, he could be the center of the future for the Hawks. http://amicohoops.net/stinar-len-could-be-at-center-of-things-for-young-hawks/
  19. Lets get it....huge series...
  1. Load more activity