All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I guess I'm the only one okay with trading Hooper? He's a good pass catcher but he is also another reason why our run game sucks.
  3. I've heard pancake batter.
  4. Trade beasley, trufant, and freeman. Sanu is more valuable to us than what we would get in return. And if we traded Hooper I'd **** near turn my back on this franchise
  5. He got a makeover.
  6. After a few years of defending Hooper against people parroting that stupidly misinformed idea he has bad hands, it's nice to see most folks finally starting to appreciate the guy.
  7. Watch Beasley do well with better coaching and having not to be the guy. It is wild DQ put so much of his rep on him. What did DQ say " VB is not going to like him." Yes he is. DQ got him 13m that ain't chicken feed. Really VB is a GREAT GUY, the kind of guy some would let marry their daughter. He is a Christian and that is of utmost importance. but this FO should have got the 3rd last year. Think of what we could have done with the 13 million. TD is like AB's son he will stay again. That is not so bad. I just wish he doesn't have so much influence on the Draft and players. Some think he doesn't but he does have some. It is hard to go against the Boss son. Get a STRONG GM and Coach who won't bow to TD and put TD in another capacity wherr he doesn't have ANY influence with picking and drafting the team. AB will make sure he is well paid.
  8. Id do it but the Phins wouldnt
  9. The stick is labeled “Eichenwald.”
  10. dream scenario... Falcons get: Kenyan Drake 4th round pick 6th round pick Dolphins get: Vic Beasley Devonta Freeman 5th round pick
  11. sn4tter is that three panel meme of the guy riding his bike holding a stick and put the stick in the spoke of his front wheel. On the ground he angrily yells “******* Russia (and/or China)!”
  12. Q. What's the difference between Vic Beasley and a Montego Bay taxi driver? A. You can get a sack from a Montego Bay taxi driver.
  13. Some people are dense and acting dumb in this thread. Stop with the tomfoolery, and stop acting stupid. People speak in code using standard words all of the time. The word "urban" has long been code speak to mean black African Americans in the inner cities. We all know this. Cut the bull jive. I hate it when people act dumb in order to push their childish agenda.
  14. Even though we have bigger needs right now id still give a 5th for him
  15. Gotta chime in. Minkah wanted to be a Swiss Army knife until he wasn’t good at it. He then wanted to do one thing which was boundary and when the dolphins asked him to continue doing more, he wanted out. Decent to good player, but not otherworldly.
  16. I really don’t understand your perspective though. Your reasoning behind not liking Ryan doesn’t make sense
  17. Didn’t you use to go by slickdawg?
  18. I played this song at a gig a while back before she said she wasn’t running in 2020. I came real close to saying “this one goes out to the Clinton 2020 campaign.....”
  19. If Beasley goes, then Quinn is gone. He was the first pick of Quinn and was gonna stay there as long as Quinn was there...
  20. Don't be so quick to give Tennessee a win over UAB. That's not gonna be an easy game for them.
  21. Amash is a "saint"
  22. A bag of Doritos would be asking too much.
  23. It is the right move and he has been a disappointment over the last few years but he was a key piece of our super bowl run. He led the league in sacks and was a big reason we stopped Wilson and Rodgers in the playoff. His ability to spy those guys and keep them in the pocket was huge. In the right situation, he can be a solid piece and a difference maker. I wouldn’t be shocked to see a contender trade for him as a 3rd defensive end. You can never have too many pass rushers.
  24. Well last year we could have gotten a 3rd which I thought would have been a steal, so yeah... a pair of shoes or 20 year old ragged Chevy seems about right. Better jump on the deal as well because if we give him more time to establish his value we will be looking at..
  25. This one died in 2016.
  26. Now here’s an interesting tidbit from the CNN report. Remember that strange folder of dirt and conspiracy theories that was left on Mike Pompeo’s desk? The one where the IG had the “urgent” briefing with Congress because he thought this packet (which included folders from Trump hotels) was relevant to the impeachment inquiry? Now we know what it was all about. That packet was sent to Pompeo by Guiliani, and included parts of the interviews with Shokin... Details from those interviews were included in a cache of documents Giuliani delivered to the State Department earlier this year, in hopes that the administration would investigate those claims. The State Department inspector general eventually turned the documents over to congressional investigators.
  1. Load more activity