Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quickzero

Black and Red needs some Green?

15 posts in this topic

Pittsburgh cuts Green due to a failed physical. Anybody have any insight as to whether the Falcons should pursue this guy? I think he gets a job somewhere around training camp time. 

Depends. He can be a weapon but he is fragile. I doubt he can be a permanent starter in the league. More than likely he is best used on a snap count. Wouldn't mind giving him a one year prove it deal. 

quickzero likes this

He's a bum. I live in the Burgh. He's had a few character issues over the past year. on the local talk shows they killed him today. All sorts of reports from "anonymous" players/staff from the Steelers say he got paid and threw in the towel.

quickzero likes this

2 minutes ago, Steel City Falcon said:

He's a bum. I live in the Burgh. He's had a few character issues over the past year. on the local talk shows they killed him today. All sorts of reports from "anonymous" players/staff from the Steelers say he got paid and threw in the towel.

Gosh darn it. All that speed. I didnt watch him or these Steelers this past season.

50 minutes ago, quickzero said:

Sounds like both. If he isnt tough then Quinn wont even look in his direction. 

Green's issues have nothing to do with toughness.  Dude was in concussion protocol for months (and is currently STILL in the protocol) with all kinds of crazy side effects.  There were rumors of his retirement dating back to last year and like I said, he really should consider it because his head ain't right.

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Green's issues have nothing to do with toughness.  Dude was in concussion protocol for months (and is currently STILL in the protocol) with all kinds of crazy side effects.  There were rumors of his retirement dating back to last year and like I said, he really should consider it because his head ain't right.

Too bad he didn't go the Brady route and not tell anyone.

Edited by BoomGoesTheDynamite
athell and Herr Doktor like this