E. T.

Braves vs. Bluejays

474 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Speaking of seams, what's with that playing field? Looks like someone needs to go out there with a knee kicker 

Edited by @L'Carpetron Dookmarriot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bautista :huh: where at? Instead of Kemp or Markakis? Wtf?

bethancourt :huh: wtf?

seriously need to check your sources...

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Bautista :huh: where at? Instead of Kemp or Markakis? Wtf?

bethancourt :huh: wtf?

seriously need to check your sources...

He was calling for Bautista last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

He was calling for Bautista last year.

By his own standards, why isn't Bautista in AAA? And where is Bethancourt?

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

By his own standards, why isn't Bautista in AAA? And where is Bethancourt?

I have no idea and last I heard Bethancourt was playing for no one.

TheTrue7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I have no idea and last I heard Bethancourt was playing for no one.

We was outrighted by the Padres to AAA a couple weeks ago.

TheTrue7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, K26dp said:

We was outrighted by the Padres to AAA a couple weeks ago.

You were asking about a different long reliever to replace Collmentor. I sarcastically suggested Bethancourt who was last seen at STP as a garbage time long reliever for the Pads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, @L'Carpetron Dookmarriot said:

You were asking about a different long reliever to replace Collmentor. I sarcastically suggested Bethancourt who was last seen at STP as a garbage time long reliever for the Pads. 

If I was responding to you, I would have quoted you.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Colon only went 5 innings because he has a stomach bug. Bonifacio was also sent to the hotel because of the bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Colon only went 5 innings because he has a stomach bug. Bonifacio was also sent to the hotel because of the bug.

That's the only way to keep Bonifacio off the field.

usmcdirtybird likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Colon only went 5 innings because he has a stomach bug. Bonifacio was also sent to the hotel because of the bug.

Thats a huge bug....

usmcdirtybird likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Thats a huge bug....

He actually picked well with the bug.  Maybe he needs to do a Jamie Foxx on "Any Given Sunday"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Inciarte, CF

2. Phillips, 2B

3. Freeman, 1B

4. Kemp, LF

5. Markakis, DH

6. Flowers, C

7. Santana, RF

8. Peterson, 3B

9. Swanson, SS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Santana has 5 hits all season but he gets placed ahead of Peterson and Swanson. Seems legit.

Jace is in a little bit of a slump lately.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now