J-Nice

Tom Brady covers Madden 18

101 posts in this topic

Great. Another thing with his arrogant face on it.

If I sound bitter, it's because my local grocery store STILL hasn't taken down their display of Super Bowl LI shirts - many of which are the image of Brady either screaming in victory or holding up the Lombardi.

For 3 months, it has taken ALL my self-control not to attack that display when I walk by it. I swear to God if it doesn't come down soon, I'm going to be cited for destruction of property.

2nd year in a row with a Patriots player. Last year, Gronk missed basically the entire season and the playoffs. JS

And when Brady completely falls apart this year, Pats fans will blame it on the Madden Curse, not because age caught up to the 40 year old.

1 hour ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Great. Another thing with his arrogant face on it.

If I sound bitter, it's because my local grocery store STILL hasn't taken down their display of Super Bowl LI shirts - many of which are the image of Brady either screaming in victory or holding up the Lombardi.

For 3 months, it has taken ALL my self-control not to attack that display when I walk by it. I swear to God if it doesn't come down soon, I'm going to be cited for destruction of property.

Break that ****..that would drive me insane to have to constantly see that..they probably would have gotten the cover of madden if we had won..sighs

1 hour ago, BirdHeadKemo said:

Madden Curse never fails. I don't hope he gets hurt but being on that Cover he's asking for it.

It truly doesn't. That's what's so scary.

1 hour ago, middlegatv said:

BFinn just wished the curse upon Brady on 680 the fan.

Got to tell you I have no problem with that.

(Ivan Drago voice) "If he dies, ... he dies"

JK :D

I hope the curse claims all their ***** ***** in new England..**** em all..so sick of hear about them and the super bowl 

9 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Break that ****..that would drive me insane to have to constantly see that..they probably would have gotten the cover of madden if we had won..sighs

I'm not entirely sure how I've survived being a Falcons fan who lives in Boston the past few months w/o breaking something. That **** is everywhere. I go to the airport - huge banner. I go to the grocery store - memorabilia. I go to work - surrounded by Pats fans. It just ****ing sucks. I've more or less turned the corner and am focused on next season but it's HARD to keep that mentality when there are reminders everywhere of what should have been ours.

4 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I'm not entirely sure how I've survived being a Falcons fan who lives in Boston the past few months w/o breaking something. That **** is everywhere. I go to the airport - huge banner. I go to the grocery store - memorabilia. I go to work - surrounded by Pats fans. It just ****ing sucks. I've more or less turned the corner and am focused on next season but it's HARD to keep that mentality when there are reminders everywhere of what should have been ours.

I feel for you dear..your a strong person than I, Idk if I could constantly be around that without feeling some type of way all the time..I know it could be worse like the bills fans have to endure I could recover from losing four super bowls like that..but I've turned the corner too but I can't help but just mean mug ppl here that wear new England gear

Just now, RoddyWhite84 said:

I feel for you dear..your a strong person than I, Idk if I could constantly be around that without feeling some type of way all the time..I know it could be worse like the bills fans have to endure I could recover from losing four super bowls like that..but I've turned the corner too but I can't help but just mean mug ppl here that wear new England gear

Well, I sort of let it all out on Feb. 7th. I got caught right in the parade traffic with all these wildly happy Pats fans who were celebrating (as far as I'm concerned) OUR trophy and just started bawling in my car. Truly my lowest point as a sports fan, even worse than the actual game. Since then, I've steeled myself and just do my best to block it out.

I truly believe we are on the verge of being an NFL powerhouse the next several years. It eases the sting just a bit. Our next Super Bowl opponent isn't going to be so **** lucky. (And if they are, well, yeah, it's not gonna be pretty. I don't know how diehard Bills fans from the early 90's are still standing.) 

It's hard to imagine this affecting the Patriots with that trash division they are blessed to be apart of. They could probably beat the fins, jets, and bills with Jimmy G.

RoddyWhite84 likes this

1 minute ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Well, I sort of let it all out on Feb. 7th. I got caught right in the parade traffic with all these wildly happy Pats fans who were celebrating (as far as I'm concerned) OUR trophy and just started bawling in my car. Truly my lowest point as a sports fan, even worse than the actual game. Since then, I've steeled myself and just do my best to block it out.

I truly believe we are on the verge of being an NFL powerhouse the next several years. It eases the sting just a bit. Our next Super Bowl opponent isn't going to be so **** lucky. (And if they are, well, yeah, it's not gonna be pretty. I don't know how diehard Bills fans from the early 90's are still standing.) 

Yeah that had to have been a hard day I couldn't have imagined sitting through that crap smh yuck makes me sick thinking about it..I feel the same..we are the un crowned kings this year..that title is ours and new England is just a bunch of frauds.

funny thing is there fans actually think they beat Atlanta when we just literally gave them the **** super bowl..the videos and pictures players have put up this past offseason made me feel better and given me hope but forgive me for saying this but I don't give a **** if we lose ever game this year except to them..I want new England bad.

I've wanted it since I walked out my friends house the night it all happens..I can lay it to rest if we beat them..I'm counting down the days to that game.waiting to expose them for the frauds they are and the whole world is gonna see it and know it 

Posted (edited)

That madden curse ain't really nothing no more I think megatron broke the cycle 

Edited by Dc dirtybird

3 hours ago, likeriver said:

Matty Ice or Julio Jones could have been on that cover, if they had just run the ball :(

Edit: to be fair I have no idea how they choose the cover.

Well first they eliminate all the teams that have choked in an unprecedented and historic fashion.  

1 hour ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Yeah that had to have been a hard day I couldn't have imagined sitting through that crap smh yuck makes me sick thinking about it..I feel the same..we are the un crowned kings this year..that title is ours and new England is just a bunch of frauds.

funny thing is there fans actually think they beat Atlanta when we just literally gave them the **** super bowl..the videos and pictures players have put up this past offseason made me feel better and given me hope but forgive me for saying this but I don't give a **** if we lose ever game this year except to them..I want new England bad.

I've wanted it since I walked out my friends house the night it all happens..I can lay it to rest if we beat them..I'm counting down the days to that game.waiting to expose them for the frauds they are and the whole world is gonna see it and know it 

No, it doesn't work that way, you have to actually win the game to be crowned kings, and you guys call pats fans arrogant? Well you can add this to that list, the Falcons won't come close to beating the Pats this year and on top they won't even win their own division.

5 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

No, it doesn't work that way, you have to actually win the game to be crowned kings, and you guys call pats fans arrogant? Well you can add this to that list, the Falcons won't come close to beating the Pats this year and on top they won't even win their own division.

If the Falcons win their division, it definitely won't be because everyone in their division sucks, unlike the Pats.

J-Nice, Troyces, middlegatv and 1 other like this

5 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

Lol funny you talk about divisional play..what play do the Pats actually have to do? You get gifted your division every year so I don't want to hear you talking about winning a division..NFC south is one of the best divisions in football come back and see me when the rest of your division catches up..and yeah you all are a bunch of frauds and you'll be exposed week seven this year in your own house you can bank on that Jack.

Geneaut and Troyces like this