Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
middlegatv

We need to trade Matt Ryan right now ...

21 posts in this topic

The guy was garbage in college, but yet by some dudes he's a first round talent.  

Dummy should have stayed in college. At least with a Notre Dame degree he can get a decent job somewhere.

I certainly won't condemn a guy for exuding confidence.  And he just set the bar exceedingly high for himself by using Cam Newton and a HOF 5X SB winner.  

I think he's being crafty about presenting a positive mental attitude as the draft nears.  He's basically nudging the fence sitters who are considering his services.  

I like it but I can see how some might fall off the fence in the wrong direction after his bold statements.

15 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I certainly won't condemn a guy for exuding confidence.  And he just set the bar exceedingly high for himself by using Cam Newton and a HOF 5X SB winner.  

I think he's being crafty about presenting a positive mental attitude as the draft nears.  He's basically nudging the fence sitters who are considering his services.  

I like it but I can see how some might fall off the fence in the wrong direction after his bold statements.

I give you props for a positive spin. Me? He's a putz and needs dragged behind THE PUNISHER's SUV, then run over by Sarah Ryan. :mmmhmm:

middlegatv likes this

4 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

I give you props for a positive spin. Me? He's a putz and needs dragged behind THE PUNISHER's SUV, then run over by Sarah Ryan. :mmmhmm:

I hear ya Bird!  I did my best my man!

The odds are way against him right now however.

BIRDLAND 2.0 likes this

36 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I agree, I like confidence,  but, comes a time when u have to back it up, hope he can, wish him well. 

3 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

I agree, I like confidence,  but, comes a time when u have to back it up, hope he can, wish him well. 

Exactly.  Me too.  He's trying to make as much money as he can early.  But he bit off more than he's capable chewing right now.  But then again nobody would have ever predicted the Tom Brady pick panning out like it did.  

Slappywhite likes this

20 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

I think he has the most natural talent in the draft at the QB position honestly. 

Bahahhahahahahhahahahaha.

The kid is a nutcase. Any team that gets him will understand

Falcan Moore likes this

1 minute ago, SamMills51 said:

Bahahhahahahahhahahahaha.

The kid is a nutcase. Any team that gets him will understand

What does him being a nutcase have to do with his natural talent?

Chad Kelly has an abundance of natural talent as well.

Slappywhite likes this

Ill tell you what, I would consider Trading Matt Ryan for Sam Darnold. That guy is the real deal, big time NFL arm, goes though multiple reads, calm as a Tibetan monk in the pocket, its uncanny. Better prospect than even Andrew Luck in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Makaveli96 said:

I guess it doesn't matter how good Ryan gets, people just want him gone.

Nobody wants Ryan gone to get this guy.

It was sarcasm based on a so-so college QB smelling himself way too much.