Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FentayeJones

Quinn/TD Pre-Draft Presser Tweets

72 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

TD must be on these boards and worrying about making some posters mad with an un-sexy pick at 31...lol

papachaz likes this

Posted (edited)

#Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff plan to exercise the fifth-year option on LT Jake Matthews. Deal is on the back burner for now.

Thomas Dimitroff said the fifth-year option with Jake Matthews will be addressed eventually but is on the backburner right now.

Edited by MayorWest13
Crazy Trav likes this

16 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

TD must be on these boards and worrying about making some posters mad with an un-sexy pick at 31...lol

No, what he's saying is he doesn't give a HECK who these message board draft experts want. :)

Based on the "PASS RUSHERS, PASS RUSHERS, PASS RUSHERS" distractions at the presser, I'd say the target looks like Lamp!

24 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Interesting tells me Ishmael will be a cog for weakside LB depth and will probably still float between SS as well still I like the primary move to LB while keeping him in back pocket for safety

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, malak07 said:

Interesting tells me Ishmael will be a cog for weakside LB depth and will probably still float between SS as well still I like the primary move to LB while keeping him in back pocket for safety

I bet they will just leave him at LB and draft someone late to backup Neal

Maybe with all the PRs in this draft we want to drive up interest for our pick of people after us wanting one. Maybe we can steal a 1st next year and move back some spots and still get one.

Neal and Ish on field creates confusion. Ish can drop like a SS-DB and/or have Neal play like LB on certain plays even though pre-snap alignment it all looks the same to a QB.

Interesting to see different reporters tweet takes about the same comment. Everyone hears something different. 

25 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Based on the "PASS RUSHERS, PASS RUSHERS, PASS RUSHERS" distractions at the presser, I'd say the target looks like Lamp!

someone in one of these threads said Falcons have had more interviews, meetings/workouts w/ Lamp than any other prospect.   Yesterday, Quinn praised Schweizer and Garland.

If you believe in a team trying to throw the media off the scent of who they want - then LAMP would be the pick.

Maltese Falcon likes this

57 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

the more important question with the black background and mercedes logo - Are we going to "HomeBlack" uni's now?  LOL