oztin

Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

172 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

It's as simple as "he bad he wanna kill he go kill" as you'd like it to be.

What drove him to the gang life? Did the gang force his hand in his actions?

If not did he have psychopathic tendencies?? Maybe sociopathic?? Etc the list goes on. 

Its really as simple as this: God gave man free will.  This man CHOSE his actions, his path, etc.  End of story. He OBVIOUSLY had sociopathic tendencies but at the end of the day, he still had a choice.  He chose wrong.

Edited by Clark
youngbloodz and Flying Falcon like this

1 hour ago, quickzero said:

Am i the only one that feels bad for him? You can tell he didnt have any good friends. No one to go out of their way to help him. Like telling him killing someone isnt a good idea. 

He roomed with Tim Tebow at one point. 

Sometimes people are just terrible. You can't fix everyone.

north falcon and RoddyWhite84 like this

16 minutes ago, Clark said:

Its really as simple as this: God gave man free will.  This man CHOSE his actions, his path, etc.  End of story. He OBVIOUSLY had sociopathic tendencies but at the end of the day, he still had a choice.  He chose wrong.

So the players who have head injuries that lead to suicide, is that their fault? 

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

So the players who have head injuries that lead to suicide, is that their fault? 

HAHA wow bro... you are really reaching with this shyt aren't you?  Not even close to the same topic here.  Im done engaging in a back and forth with you because you obviously have some issues of your own and I don't feel like turning this thread into me vs you thing any more than it already has.  Take care.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Now you're bringing up a different subject. Don't make an excuse for what he did. He is a murderer and that's that. He made a decision and went through with it. It's not even close to a Seau case. Horrible for you to compare these two situations. Hernandez had every opportunity to get his life in order, but didn't. 

Godzilla1985, Clark and PokerSteve like this

2 minutes ago, Clark said:

HAHA wow bro... you are really reaching with this shyt aren't you?  Not even close to the same topic here.  Im done engaging in a back and forth with you because you obviously have some issues of your own and I don't feel like turning this thread into me vs you thing any more than it already has.  Take care.

He has got some SERIOUS issues I promise you.

PokerSteve likes this

22 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I don't doubt it but I've never known of one. In anything there's always outliers.

Yep, my stepson is an example. Me and his mom gave him everything. Talked to him about life and everything. Put him on the right path, but he saw others glorifying that lifestyle and chose that way.

Just now, Clark said:

...and sadly, I think that's an understatement.

He's the only person on this board I've blocked. I can not even dare read his nonsense. Almost everything he says makes the people around him dumber.

PokerSteve likes this

18 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

He roomed with Tim Tebow at one point. 

Sometimes people are just terrible. You can't fix everyone.

Maybe there are some things we do not about Tim Tebow?

2 minutes ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

He's the only person on this board I've blocked. I can not even dare read his nonsense. Almost everything he says makes the people around him dumber.

I don't need any help in that department, I assure you!

But if somebody is going to try to make murderers into victims you know who they should be talking about? OJ. From what I read, Hernandez has been hanging out with the wrong crowd before he ever picked up a football. I'd say it's unlikely his behavior was caused by CTE (though I wouldn't mind seeing the autopsy results). But OJ is another story. His first wife says now he never beat her (though that's been disputed). He wasn't really a violent guy or a fighter for most of his life. 

But in reality, I think he is a genuine sociopath who suffers from extreme jealousy. And I think Nicole kept hooking up with Marcus Allen to pi$$ him off and he just killed her. But does OJ have CTE? Maybe... Would that somehow absolve him in any way? I don't think so.

27 minutes ago, Clark said:

Has isn't their disease different than psychotic or sociopaths??

15 minutes ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

But if somebody is going to try to make murderers into victims you know who they should be talking about? OJ. From what I read, Hernandez has been hanging out with the wrong crowd before he ever picked up a football. I'd say it's unlikely his behavior was caused by CTE (though I wouldn't mind seeing the autopsy results). But OJ is another story. His first wife says now he never beat her (though that's been disputed). He wasn't really a violent guy or a fighter for most of his life. 

But in reality, I think he is a genuine sociopath who suffers from extreme jealousy. And I think Nicole kept hooking up with Marcus Allen to pi$$ him off and he just killed her. But does OJ have CTE? Maybe... Would that somehow absolve him in any way? I don't think so.

Dude....OJ committed murder. Maybe CTE helped that, but it doesn't absolve him.

There are too many good people that die every day. I don't feel sympathy for the bad ones. 

26 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

Now you're bringing up a different subject. Don't make an excuse for what he did. He is a murderer and that's that. He made a decision and went through with it. It's not even close to a Seau case. Horrible for you to compare these two situations. Hernandez had every opportunity to get his life in order, but didn't. 

So if Hernandez had a brain disorder like psychotic or sociopath then it's his fault??

2 hours ago, quickzero said:

Am i the only one that feels bad for him? You can tell he didnt have any good friends. No one to go out of their way to help him. Like telling him killing someone isnt a good idea. 

He picked his friends.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

So if Hernandez had a brain disorder like psychotic or sociopath then it's his fault??

Those aren't "brain disorders," they are personality disorders.  Just stop talking about things you have no knowledge of.  You are embarrassing yourself.

Edited by Clark
PokerSteve likes this

27 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Yep, my stepson is an example. Me and his mom gave him everything. Talked to him about life and everything. Put him on the right path, but he saw others glorifying that lifestyle and chose that way.

Do you know what his personal life was like?? Friends??

26 minutes ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

Ha, you're one to talk

2 minutes ago, Clark said:

Those aren't brain disorders, they are personality disorders.  Just stop talking about things you have no knowledge of.  You are embarrassing yourself.

I'm so sorry it's a mental disorder they have no control over. Happy??

4 hours ago, ramonezy said:

Wow... I need to read his story because I actually thought he beat the charges and was about to be released. 

Yeah me too, just added him to my Draft Kings roster.