oztin

Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

172 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

Wow... I need to read his story because I actually thought he beat the charges and was about to be released. 

No, he had a life sentence. He was found not guilty on 2 murders, and guilty for 1.

papachaz likes this

16 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

Wow... I need to read his story because I actually thought he beat the charges and was about to be released. 

He did beat the charges on the double homicide, but I believe he was still serving a life sentence without parole from another murder conviction. 

He was just givng Mass. residents a tax cut (too soon?).  So much talent wasted with ridiculously bad decisions.  Dude was a baller but unfortunately a wanna be gangsta as well.

1 hour ago, Skeetbird said:

Just saw that. WOW. Had everything he wanted except street cred.

no, he had street cred - threw away everything else in his life for it.  

Dude was evil and it was rather known before he was drafted that he had major red flags and gang affiliation.   Classic case of "off-field issues" where a player should not be drafted no matter how much talent.

Am i the only one that feels bad for him? You can tell he didnt have any good friends. No one to go out of their way to help him. Like telling him killing someone isnt a good idea. 

6 minutes ago, quickzero said:

Am i the only one that feels bad for him? You can tell he didnt have any good friends. No one to go out of their way to help him. Like telling him killing someone isnt a good idea. 

Considering he shot one of his best friends in the face, pushed him out of his car and left him for dead, I sure wonder why...

YungFalco likes this

2 minutes ago, Clark said:

Considering he shot one of his best friends in the face, pushed him out of his car and left him for dead, I sure wonder why...

He said he feels bad he was pulled into that lifestyle.