BirdFan33

We are expected to open the season at home on SNF

62 posts in this topic

Looks like the Pats will host KC and we will host our first game on Sunday night in week one. Can't wait to see who we play. 

Per PFT

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, BirdFan33 said:

Looks like the Pats will host KC and we will host our first game on Sunday night in week one. Can't wait to see who we play. 

Per PFT

I just read that , they'll want it to be the biggest game . I believe it's either the packers or cowboys , they want this game  to be a big draw 

Edited by caponine

I think it's definitely the Packers too much of a story there..them wanting avenge that beating they took in the playoffs on top of our past they want a top draw that is one for sure 

Yeah, Cowboys seem to open the season on Sunday night a lot so I think it will be them.

Definitely Cowboys or Packers though. Should be the Saints but it's not a national rivalry, so they will go for one of the Marquee teams.

PutMeInCoach likes this

6 hours ago, BirdFan33 said:

Per PFT

San Fran or new orleans imo. we played the NFC west last year though.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

You and I had a discussion about it and it looks like you'll be right 

Yep. Just too many storylines behind a NFC CG rematch to pass on it. Can Aaron Rodgers prove that he's still the best QB in the NFC? Can the Packers avenge their NFC CG loss? Can Matt Ryan and the Falcons prove that they're not a 1-year fluke? The new stadium. Plus the popularity of the Packers.

Jerz and JD dirtybird21 like this

23 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yep. Just too many storylines behind a NFC CG rematch to pass on it. Can Aaron Rodgers prove that he's still the best QB in the NFC? Can the Packers avenge their NFC CG loss? Can Matt Ryan and the Falcons prove that they're not a 1-year fluke? The new stadium. Plus the popularity of the Packers.

We'll kick their ***** again

Falconsfan567 likes this

Man how I would love to open the new stadium by stomping the saints in prime time in front of a national audience....but agree with others it will be the pack or the boys possibly the seahawks