Knight of God

D'Onta Foreman!!!

35 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Caddieman said:

Didn't see him run one dude over...........just sayen! He runs great through HUGE holes though!

Lol first play he runs over someone and gets a TD.   Wow these fans are blinded by Mike Smith and Jim Mora Mind Set

Knight of God likes this

1 hour ago, athell said:

Why I can't see this guys name and not read it as Devonta Freeman I may never know.  If we draft him, I may go into some sort of confusion induced coma.

We've had Matt Ryan and Matt Bryant for years so I'm sure you'll survive :rolleyes:

athell and Knight of God like this

18 minutes ago, The Real Tony G. said:

We've had Matt Ryan and Matt Bryant for years so I'm sure you'll survive :rolleyes:

and Matt Bosher, and Matt Shaub, even the replacement guy we had last year a few games was Matt, wasn't he?  :lol:

If the Falcons draft him, can't wait for the Panthers to get some free fumbles off him. 

Fumbling machine who showcases what I call "fake power."

6 hours ago, athell said:

Why I can't see this guys name and not read it as Devonta Freeman I may never know.  If we draft him, I may go into some sort of confusion induced coma.

Just for this reason alone, Let's get this guy in the first to make sure it happens!! :D

athell likes this

This is the kid!!! I'm telling you after Dalvin Cook and Fourette this is the guy I believe he is going to be All Pro!!! If he is there in the third which I don't believe he will be I take him in a heartbeat!

10 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

Lol first play he runs over someone and gets a TD.   Wow these fans are blinded by Mike Smith and Jim Mora Mind Set

You need to go and look at that play again.