Leon Troutsky

2017 Special Elections...

146 posts in this topic

Ossoff has a Master's Degree from the London School of Economics (one of the most difficult in the world) and wrote his thesis on trade relations between China and the United States.

Snak calls him "pajama boy" and says he never accomplished anything.  That says a lot about Snak.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Ossoff has a Master's Degree from the London School of Economics (one of the most difficult in the world) and wrote his thesis on trade relations between China and the United States.

Snak calls him "pajama boy" and says he never accomplished anything.  That says a lot about Snak.

 

Psh....another intellectual who has never had a real job

/purple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Ossoff has a Master's Degree from the London School of Economics (one of the most difficult in the world) and wrote his thesis on trade relations between China and the United States.

Snak calls him "pajama boy" and says he never accomplished anything.  That says a lot about Snak.

 

People who have inflated egos but know they haven't accomplished much have a habit of belittling the accomplishments of others. It's the only way they can 'maintain' their self-image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

People who have inflated egos but know they haven't accomplished much have a habit of belittling the accomplishments of others. It's the only way they can 'maintain' their self-image.

It's a classic example of an inferiority complex.  

holymoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't think he will win in the runoff unless he can persuade some independents and Repubs to crossover.  

Which is why I contend the more Trump tries to inject himself into this thing the more it helps Ossoff. It's a decidedly pro republican district but not necessarily a Trump one. Where Romney and McCain took the district by 20+ each Trump barely squeaked it out over the Hildabeast herself.

These aren't your typical angry blue collar Repubs that really make up the core of his base. Demographiclly speaking they actually might have more in common with their affluent liberal adversaries in the Northeast. A disporotionatly high number of Masters degrees in this district and while so many have struggled elsewhere they been doing quite well, radical change just isn't as appealing when your already on top. To put it short, this is the establishment's base.

Instead if I'm Handal's team, I have her smile and thank the president then usher him the heII out of my district as soon as the photo opportunities is finished. Make this about conservative values versus Liberal values and how Nancy Pelosi wants access to thier children so she can eat them and she'll do quite well. 

Alternatively Trump can keep bombing stuff cause establishment types liberal or conservative eat that up.

Gritzblitz 2.0 and holymoses like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Which is why I contend the more Trump tries to inject himself into this thing the more it helps Ossoff. It's a decidedly pro republican district but not necessarily a Trump one. Where Romney and McCain took the district by 20+ each Trump barely squeaked it out over the Hildabeast herself.

These aren't your typical angry blue collar Repubs that really make up the core of his base. Demographiclly speaking they actually might have more in common with their affluent liberal adversaries in the Northeast. A disporotionatly high number of Masters degrees in this district and while so many have struggled elsewhere they been doing quite well, radical change just isn't as appealing when your own top. To put it short, this is the establishments base.

Instead if I'm Handal's team, I have her smile and thank the president then usher him the heII out of my district as soon as the photo opportunities is finished. Make this about conservative values versus Liberal values and how Nancy Pelosi wants access to thier children so she can eat them and she'll do quite well. 

Alternatively Trump can keep bombing stuff cause establishment types liberal or conservative eat that up.

It will be interesting to see the results.  It's in two months, a lot can happen in two months, politically speaking.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Ossoff has a Master's Degree from the London School of Economics (one of the most difficult in the world) and wrote his thesis on trade relations between China and the United States.

Snak calls him "pajama boy" and says he never accomplished anything.  That says a lot about Snak.

 

The fairy tale that a college degree means something is just that, A fairy tale. Get out of academia and go to work, create a company, employee people, write the checks for your employees, invent something. A college degree is a beginning and doesn't mean you've done anything YET. Also, being a politician, begging for money, lying about your stances to earn a vote, then pocketing money behind the scenes is the Politician way these days. This Pajama Boy was an aid to the dumbest politician in the SouthEast. Old Hank thinks continents are gonna tip over if their too many troops on it. What a flake this guy is and he doesn't even LIVE IN THE DISTRICT he represents. 

Bottom line - Pajama boy with his advanced degree from London doesn't even own a home and he's close to 30. Tells me a lot.

There are No Moral victories so this creep goes down in 2 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

The fairy tale that a college degree means something is just that, A fairy tale. Get out of academia and go to work, create a company, employee people, write the checks for your employees, invent something. A college degree is a beginning and doesn't mean you've done anything YET. Also, being a politician, begging for money, lying about your stances to earn a vote, then pocketing money behind the scenes is the Politician way these days. This Pajama Boy was an aid to the dumbest politician in the SouthEast. Old Hank thinks continents are gonna tip over if their too many troops on it. What a flake this guy is and he doesn't even LIVE IN THE DISTRICT he represents. 

Bottom line - Pajama boy with his advanced degree from London doesn't even own a home and he's close to 30. Tells me a lot.

There are No Moral victories so this creep goes down in 2 months.

Didn't you lie about your stances to sell people houses?

Leon Troutsky and ATLBrave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Didn't you lie about your stances to sell people houses?

Yep.  Liars are gonna lie.

He also thinks that Trump is qualified to be president despite zero experience and railed endlessly about Obama (and now Ossoff's) lack of experience.  Hypocrite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Wait is Ossoff triggering DH? :lol: 

He came close to winning a red district following a 20% swing in the race in Kansas and polls showing that Quist has a very good chance of winning the Montana seat. Bluster is the only way he knows how to cope with worry.

falconsd56 and Leon Troutsky like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Georgia Republicans are very worried about the upcoming runoff:

On Thursday, the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law filed a complaint in the federal district court in Atlanta, arguing that the state is violating the National Voter Registration Act. That law sets 30 days before a federal election as the earliest permissible deadline for voter registration. [...]

Ezra Rosenberg, co-director of the voting rights project at the Lawyers’ Committee, argues that under the federal law, Georgia can’t set the registration deadline for the June 20 runoff any earlier than 30 days before that election ― that is, May 22.

“The case is actually a very, very simple case,” Rosenberg told reporters on a conference call Thursday. “Federal law specifically defines elections as including runoff elections.”

holymoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now