Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheTrue7

Atlanta Hawks Playoff Thread

278 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Dennis in three playoff games: 75 pts. 24 ast. 6 to.

This dude steps up in the playoffs! He was great off the bench last postseason. This is why we chose him over Jeff.

Yeah, and I hate it. I was so ready to pull the plug on him and hope we go all in for one if those Kentucky guards, but he's playing like a top 3 guard in the East now.

Those totals average to 25 PPG, 8 ast, and just 2 turnovers a game. He's cleaned up his game as far as decision making is concerned, but he still needs to improve his jumper. He could easily average 30 ppg with a legit jumper.

Still not sold on Schroder, but he and Millsap are keeping us in this series so I'll give him that.

We need to make a move for PG13 hard in the off season. Throw him a huge party, buy his mom a new car, whatever it takes. He NEEDS to be in the ATL.

Get Bam Adebayo in the draft. He can be a good PF/C in the pros.

Wizards are probably still going to win the series, but if it goes to Game 7, I will be attending that game.

6 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Wizards are probably still going to win the series, but if it goes to Game 7, I will be attending that game.

=\
I didnt watch the first 2 games but from my understanding the hawks had a chance to win game 2... I don't know why you would count out the Hawks when they just won and have been playing "well enough" to make it a series. Maybe after game 4 it makes more sense to be pessimistic