Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShmevinShmarris

Kemal Ishmael Officially Moved

60 posts in this topic

It's fine I hope it ends up like the time I stated that Quinn took over playcalling during the kc game and everyone lost their **** bc there was no "proof" for 2 months the Quinn stated he did During the kc game after the season :rolleyes:

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

16 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

It's fine I hope it ends up like the time I stated that Quinn took over playcalling during the kc game and everyone lost their **** bc there was no "proof" for 2 months the Quinn stated he did During the kc game after the season :rolleyes:

Relax man. I don't think we're really hatin on the idea of a possible move, so much as we're flaming the OP for calling it "Official" before any word that's actually official. 

We're just raggin on ya.

This sounds like a we're gonna move you to LB and draft two LBs and move you back to Safety where you belong move. SS. I like Ish. One of the few low round Dimi picks I liked. But only as a down hill run defender. He sucks monkey balls in coverage. I do think he can play in the box at 205 lbs though.

bossFALCON™ likes this

He can be listed at 206 but he was at least 10 lbs bigger during the season. And he played well at LB for us.

He is 206 but could easily put on 10 to 15 pounds.  You can tell he is a thicker bodied guy so gaining weight for him won't be an issue

7 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Does she even know our team?

Its worded like he was a starter next o Neal. 

This is about the same reaction that happened when the rumors of Rico to safety started floating,until it was official. I think it's a good move if it happens. Not surprised.

12 hours ago, rudy said:

235 lbs

He may have been around the end of his career, but I'm sure that Brooks was around 210-220 for most of his career.

About that weight...remember Willy Mo's next to last season he was listed around 218. But he said before the next season started he had actually played over 230.

The point is you can't go by the official listed weights. Those are almost never updated and often stay the same for a players entire career, even if his weight fluctuates wildly.

3 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

This is about the same reaction that happened when the rumors of Rico to safety started floating,until it was official. I think it's a good move if it happens. Not surprised.

Me too. He and Jabrill Peppers used interchangeably back and forth between S and LB will be fun for mad scientist Quinn. 

Posted (edited)

Ishmael will excel at LB. He was too slow to play S, but what he brings will fit to a tee in the middle of the field. He will be our 4th LBer behind Jones, Campbell, Reed. He has the frame to add weight, no problem. Good experiment! 

Goodwin to CB = Great Experiment

Hageman to DE = Bad Experiment

Shelby to DT = Bad Experiment

Crawford to DT = Good experiment

Allen to FS = Good Experiment

Poole to FS = Good Experiment

King to CB = Good Experiment

Edited by Cheap Talk

1 hour ago, Cheap Talk said:

Ishmael will excel at LB. He was too slow to play S, but what he brings will fit to a tee in the middle of the field. He will be our 4th LBer behind Jones, Campbell, Reed. He has the frame to add weight, no problem. Good experiment! 

Goodwin to CB = Great Experiment

Hageman to DE = Bad Experiment

Shelby to DT = Bad Experiment

Crawford to DT = Good experiment

Allen to FS = Good Experiment

Poole to FS = Good Experiment

King to CB = Good Experiment

Ehh 3rd LB. Reed will most likely stay as a Rotational DE. Too slow LB

14 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

No kidding. I had the same thing happen. Quinn sitting there with his play sheet and Im seeing him call plays yet no one will listen.

I don't know what the percentages were, but I seem to remember us being in nickel way more often than base, so where would he play? Seems like he would be a rotational player at LB and depth at Safety, so maybe that's why they would move him to "LB"

1 hour ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Ehh 3rd LB. Reed will most likely stay as a Rotational DE. Too slow LB

When is Reed going to play, after we draft a DE in the 1st/2nd. Shelby will go back to DE along with Clayborn. Beasley always was and always will be a DE. Looks to me like Reed is going back to LB, either that or he will be sent walking. He has to play somewhere with that salary?

12 hours ago, Vandy said:

Me too. He and Jabrill Peppers used interchangeably back and forth between S and LB will be fun for mad scientist Quinn. 

Oh... would love to see that happen!!!

and here's Woody!

woody8.thumb.jpg.7040dc008e1b4195ac7fe3b8176b8b94.jpg

Vandy likes this

This officially means a FS will be drafted. My pick : Eddie Jackson , Alabama. "Dead" Poole is depth at CB and SS.