Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Durrty

Atlanta Falcon License Plates

14 posts in this topic

What's good everybody?! Listen...just bought a new whip and I have to represent the squad...just wanted to know where's the best place that sells dope Falcon license plates???

I really would like to find a place that sells plates with the retro logo on them. Any ideas??

Look into getting one of the state plates from your local tag office. They look good and look a lot better than a tag with peaches on it.

6 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Look into getting one of the state plates from your local tag office. They look good and look a lot better than a tag with peaches on it.

You mean this one?? I actually think this one might work...

FF_Large.jpg 

falconfansince66 likes this

5 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Yes...aint it purty!

I like it, but I just read you have to pay a annual special tag price of $35...shiiid, it ain't that **** purrty!! :lol:

License plate cover it is...

2 minutes ago, Durrty said:

I like it, but I just read you have to pay a annual special tag price of $35...shiiid, it ain't that **** purrty!! :lol:

I understand.... but just imagine it with the name Durrty printed on it.

5 minutes ago, Durrty said:

Agreed.  I've come close to getting one a few times now but the annual $35 is just BS.  Should be like a $50 one time charge IMO.

12 minutes ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Agreed.  I've come close to getting one a few times now but the annual $35 is just BS.  Should be like a $50 one time charge IMO.

I would like to know where those $35 go to. Who knows, maybe it makes up for the hotdog prices in the new stadium.

Go to amazon.com and search falcons license plate. They have some cool ones like the  Chrome one with the new Falcons logo .  A black background with the new Falcons logo . They have a few for like $22