Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capitalist

Roof/Stadium delays...

7 posts in this topic

Another clue that a delay may be coming...

Chik-Fil-A Kickoff game renewals delayed...

"Look for Renewals on May 15!

As work continues on Mercedes-Benz Stadium, we want to make certain that we are fully prepared for transitioning our customers from the Georgia Dome into the new facility. There are some important details still being finalized in the stadium that are taking a little longer than we originally expected, so we now plan to send out our renewals on May 15 rather than April 4. This will allow us to make the ticketing process for this year’s games as smooth as it can possibly be.

Thank you for your support and your patience. We know that moving into Mercedes-Benz Stadium will be worth the wait.

As always, do not hesitate to reach out to us, if you have any questions! Email us at tickets@cfabowl.com or call us at 404-586-8499."

I'm still waiting for the single game tickets to go on sell. I imagine every other Falcon fan in the state is going to have the same notion of touring the new stadium as early as July 30th and I bet Orlando fans will be looking to travel for this one as its a natural rivalry so anyone going will want to keep an ear to the ground and be ready to jump on those.

Understandable they don't want to sell those yet cause of possible issues

There is a guy - cheeryghost - on another united board that is saying the Atlanta united knew this to be the case for a long time.  Disappointing if true.

Edited by BigBhang

On 4/19/2017 at 7:24 AM, Forever Julian said:

They should just keep the team at Bobby Dodd. It has a nice feel that a big NFL Arena wouldnt be able to replicate.

The Dodd field is not regulation width.  I think we would be even better on a properly dimensioned pitch.