Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheFalcoholic

Preview of the Beast

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I already have Poe set up in Madden NFL17.

p.s. Score look familiar? Falcons would go on to win this game 35-26. No Brady...no 2 point conversion.

 

Edited by #22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Grady Jackson 2.0

I was curious so I looked it up...they are/were both around 350 for playing weight.  Grady 6'2", Dontari 6'3" but man Dontari carries it so much better.  Grady just looked like a blob of a man, and while DP is no doubt big, he really carries it well.

I'm pumped for this season to begin to see Poe and Jarrett side by side...or Poe and Hags...going to be some frustrated OLinemen this season!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO INJURIES PLEASE!!  for 2017!!!

 

If we don't have any major injuries we should be able to go very far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, athell said:

I was curious so I looked it up...they are/were both around 350 for playing weight.  Grady 6'2", Dontari 6'3" but man Dontari carries it so much better.  Grady just looked like a blob of a man, and while DP is no doubt big, he really carries it well.

I'm pumped for this season to begin to see Poe and Jarrett side by side...or Poe and Hags...going to be some frustrated OLinemen this season!

Poe is a far better athlete...fast and more agile...any younger at same stage of career

TheFalcoholic likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The great rod coleman. I miss this guy crushing olines. Coleman kerney abraham brady smith and grady. I remember a game he owned the raiders and abused john stinchstone i thing was the ol name. 

 

BIRDLAND 2.0 and The Daywalker like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

If Poe plays like this great DT sociopath, then the D line will crunch QBs up the middle ( ROD COLEMAN):

 

75446574.jpg

0922-roderick-coleman-getty-2.jpg

We haven't had a force in the middle since Coleman until the emergence of Jarrett and now Poe.  

BIRDLAND 2.0 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We haven't had a force in the middle since Coleman until the emergence of Jarrett and now Poe.  

Never forget Coleman. Remember Jumpy Geathers circa J Jones era? The Fork Lift? :D

The Daywalker likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Never forget Coleman. Remember Jumpy Geathers circa J Jones era? The Fork Lift? :D

Ex-saints player we got with huge wing-span...same guy, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, #22 said:

I already have Poe set up in Madden NFL17.

p.s. Score look familiar? Falcons would go on to win this game 35-26. No Brady...no 2 point conversion.

 

Really? Madden? This is pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0