Knight of God

Tightend No One Is Discussing

49 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Brian's mom and sister were at my wife's baby shower a couple of weekends ago. 

Dam dude. Do you know how big a Bama fan I am? Do you know the type of happy dance I did to him being on a future contract? How about how many times I have watched that scouting clip today...DUDE...c'mon...dude....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Side Note KOG, do you see us putting in a claim for Tyler Gaffney, since he's the right build and was listed as playing some FB in college?

I would love it, but I have no idea with this group man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, hjerry said:

This is an incredible TE class. I could certainly see us taking one early, but I could also see us not taking one at all and using the class' depth by grabbing some great UDFAs.

It could easily go either way imo.

No real need for UDFA or late rounder man.

Hooker, Toilolo, Perkins, Vogler, Tialavea, Griswold.

Realistically, Perkins can play that role. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=111236&draftyear=2016&genpos=TE

https://youtu.be/0vzHYf5faWs

 

 

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

No real need for UDFA or late rounder man.

Hooker, Toilolo, Perkins, Vogler, Tialavea, Griswold.

Realistically, Perkins can play that role. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=111236&draftyear=2016&genpos=TE

https://youtu.be/0vzHYf5faWs

 

 

Oh, they'll bring in UDFAs, need or not. You always go looking for the next gem, plus you need depth for the PS too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hjerry said:

Oh, they'll bring in UDFAs, need or not. You always go looking for the next gem, plus you need depth for the PS too.

I know they will, I said no need to. That's six TE's right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Agree with KoG in that I see us bringing in a TE round 1-4 or not at all, there are some crazy talented guys but we have no need for more "depth." This draft is gonna be real fun

That's kinda how I see OG. If we pass on the top few for other options, then I see us waiting till late/undrafted.

Knight of God likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

after Eugene Robinson, do we need another Hooker?

LOL!!!

2 minutes ago, hjerry said:

That's kinda how I see OG. If we pass on the top few for other options, then I see us waiting till late/undrafted.

I agree with that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now