msjacob25

1yr vet deals

28 posts in this topic

Are there any players out there that would make sense on a one year vet contract?  I was thinking maybe Tamme?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

Who would he replace though........

not as a replacement, but to back up all the lb spots and maybe on passing downs to cover lb's and te's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

Jon Bostic, Michael Morgan

 

5 hours ago, AndySG said:

Chester would at the moment. Freeney too. 

^^Agree with above

I'll also add: Kendall Reyes, Sio Moore, and Phillip Wheeler.

Both of the first two meet the athleticism quota

AndySG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

It won't happen but a cheap 1-year deal for Anquan Boldin would make me happy. 

Me too Larry. One of my all/time fav players, Anquan is such a warrior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Me too Larry. One of my all/time fav players, Anquan is such a warrior.

LOVE Anquan Boldin.  His rookie season was absolutely amazing.  I was sold on him after one play where he took a short pass and literally ran through 75% of the 49ers defense en route to a TD.  He is so fun to watch, an absolute beast and competitor.  It will be sad the day he retires :(

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Brandon Fusco, Gavin Escobar, Jon Bostic, Jelani Jenkins 

Gone before you even made this post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falcanuck said:

tru signed today eh

I was interested too. Would've had him in my post as well had I not seen it just prior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

It won't happen but a cheap 1-year deal for Anquan Boldin would make me happy. 

Where would he fit in and why haven't we resigned Gabriel yet? If we lose Gabriel Imma gonna lose it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Where would he fit in and why haven't we resigned Gabriel yet? If we lose Gabriel Imma gonna lose it!

What? Gabriel got a 2nd round tender. That's been done.

AndySG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hjerry said:

What? Gabriel got a 2nd round tender. That's been done.

He got a 2nd round tender. That doesn't keep him from signing with another team. It just means the Falcons get a 2nd round pick if he signs somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

He got a 2nd round tender. That doesn't keep him from signing with another team. It just means the Falcons get a 2nd round pick if he signs somewhere else.

It's up to him when he signs it. If you're asking for us to sign him long term this offseason, then I can tell you that won't happen. There's simply too small of a sample size, and they have more pressing FAs to worry about at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hjerry said:

It's up to him when he signs it. If you're asking for us to sign him long term this offseason, then I can tell you that won't happen. There's simply too small of a sample size, and they have more pressing FAs to worry about at the moment.

I think he has earned a 2 or 3 year deal. Not just for what he did last year but what he did with the Browns as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

He got a 2nd round tender. That doesn't keep him from signing with another team. It just means the Falcons get a 2nd round pick if he signs somewhere else.

I mean I would take a 2nd round pick for him. He's an X factor and I'm a big fan, but a 2nd rounder would be **** useful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now