Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChickenBiscuit

How would you guys feel ..

30 posts in this topic

If we drafted Cam Robinson in the first and traded our 2nd and 3rd to move up in the 2nd to get Budda Baker ? 

I'm not sure on Schweitzer, but Robinson would give us a long term solution at guard while also being able to move to tackle if need be.  Drafting Budda Baker would give us the out fielder we desperately need at FS.

1 hour ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

If we drafted Cam Robinson in the first and traded our 2nd and 3rd to move up in the 2nd to get Budda Baker ? 

I'm not sure on Schweitzer, but Robinson would give us a long term solution at guard while also being able to move to tackle if need be.  Drafting Budda Baker would give us the out fielder we desperately need at FS.

Agree with 1st. TD is trying to resign Chester so where does Schweitzer really stand? Disagree on latter. Need all our picks.

20 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Agree with 1st. TD is trying to resign Chester so where does Schweitzer really stand? Disagree on latter. Need all our picks.

I'd just hate to pass on Baker. I think the guy has potential to be really productive in the right situation.

6 minutes ago, atljbo said:

And the pass rusherrrrrr ?

We still have Shelby, Clayborn and Crawford. Why folks think it's a given we draft a pass rusher early is beyond me. I see us getting a project guy with upside a la Derrick Rivers or Deashon Hall, but I think we could easily go O Line or Safety in the first depending on the way the board falls. There is alot of depth in this draft. No need to grab a pass rusher in the 1st unless its the one you really want.

1 hour ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Chester is deciding whether or not to retire... And it's likely because he's more than likely not going to start or be paid like a starter. JMO. 

1989Fan likes this

2 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Like weeping uncontrollably. 

3 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

It's still possible to get a G in FA, but if we don't I would like to have a " long term solution at Guard " with that said I'm not sure that I would trade up for Budda Baker.

I honestly feel like we trade out the 31st pick to the Jets for the 2nd round pick i believe to be 39? Thats where you draft Budda, and then with our 2nd pick we draft demarcus walker out of FSU!!! We'd get the Jet's 2nd & 4th at the least, and could draft 2 OL in the 4th!!! In the 3rd we could after some LB depth or TE BPA! 

EvilVodka likes this

I would hate this...the draft is too deep to be trading up for Baker. I love baker alot too. Good players will fall. Only player I'd be okay with them trading up for is Reddick. Or if they drop Allen, Hooker, Adams or Foster

Cam Robinson meh

1 hour ago, SirrDooley said:

I honestly feel like we trade out the 31st pick to the Jets for the 2nd round pick i believe to be 39? Thats where you draft Budda, and then with our 2nd pick we draft demarcus walker out of FSU!!! We'd get the Jet's 2nd & 4th at the least, and could draft 2 OL in the 4th!!! In the 3rd we could after some LB depth or TE BPA! 

We better get a whole lot more than a 4th rd pick..did you not see what we traded to move up like 6 spots in the 1st rd to get trufant

23 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

We better get a whole lot more than a 4th rd pick..did you not see what we traded to move up like 6 spots in the 1st rd to get trufant

A 3rd and a 6th to go from 30th to 22nd overall.

22nd overall is worth 780 points. 30th is worth 620. 3rd is worth 124 and 6th is worth 15. 620+124+15=759 so we actually underpaid a bit in this trade.

31st overall is worth 600 points. If we traded with the Jets their 2nd is worth 510. They don't even have a 4th, but if they did it'd be worth 88 points. That's actually really close.

They do, however, have a compensatory pick at the end of round 3 that we could get that would be a bit of an overpay on their part.

SirrDooley likes this

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

A 3rd and a 6th to go from 30th to 22nd overall.

22nd overall is worth 780 points. 30th is worth 620. 3rd is worth 124 and 6th is worth 15. 620+124+15=759 so we actually underpaid a bit in this trade.

31st overall is worth 600 points. If we traded with the Jets their 2nd is worth 510. They don't even have a 4th, but if they did it'd be worth 88 points. That's actually really close.

They do, however, have a compensatory pick at the end of round 3 that we could get that would be a bit of an overpay on their part.

Well trading out of the first rd to pick up a 4th rd pick isnt worth it to me regardless of what the points say, just my opinion