Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toadfishtom

Logan

21 posts in this topic

Saw it last night and was very impressed. Hugh Jackman has been playing Wolverine for 17 years and it shows. Patrick Stewart has never been better as Professor X and the 11 year old little girl Dafne Keen stole the show. Extreme violence and 2 hours 20 minutes long.Anybody else see it ? 

11 minutes ago, Carter said:

Awesome flick. Best movie of the whole X-Men/Wolverine series. R rating did it full justice imo.

I agree with it being the best of all the X-Men movies.

Finally a non-Marvel studio, makes a good Marvel comic book movie. X-Men franchise should have been just as good as the Avengers franchise, but Fox has no clue. It would be so awesome if MCU could get the full rights to all its characters. The things they could do. 

toadfishtom and Carter like this

1 hour ago, Dago 3.0 said:

if Logan is The Wolverine, that little girl is The Cuisinart 

She is definitely a bad azz.

16 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

So how does it happen that Wolverine gets old? He's not supposed to age, right? 

The adamantium is poisoning his body and deteriorating his ability to heal.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

where is magneto when you need him

My favorite superhero film since the Dark Knight. I hesitate to even call it a superhero film though. It was so much more 

14 hours ago, Carter said:

Dude, total spoiler alert.

1 hour ago, pzummo said:

Dude, total spoiler alert.

Not really, I mean it is obvious from the opening scenes and early explanation of what's going on. Of course, I had no idea what to expect when I went in to see the movie other than he looks old, so apologies. Was just answering a question.

Guess I'm the only one here that absolutely hated it. 

Like right below Batman vs Superman type hate. 

I completely disagree about the R rating. The "rough" aspect that it allows was nice but the writers got way too "gore" happy. I feel like that was the entire focus of the movie. It was basically just 2 hours of wolverine and Lil wolverine slicing people up. The actual points of the plot I would have like to have seen were not developed much at all. 

Without spoiling anything the way they treated the face of Xmen movies for a decade has me absolutely livid. That was an absolutely PATHETIC part of the film. 

I think it's absolutely clear what the point of this movie was and it relates to the other story lines. I wish I had known that before I wasted my time watching this. 

You could sum up the entire plot of the movie in one sentence. The irony is a movie called Logan could have been condensed to 2 FAKE logan scenes and you wouldn't miss a single thing. 

On 3/19/2017 at 3:51 PM, toadfishtom said:

Saw it last night and was very impressed. Hugh Jackman has been playing Wolverine for 17 years and it shows. Patrick Stewart has never been better as Professor X and the 11 year old little girl Dafne Keen stole the show. Extreme violence and 2 hours 20 minutes long.Anybody else see it ? 

God does that hurt my feelings.

toadfishtom likes this

8 hours ago, erWOR 404 Player Not Found said:

Guess I'm the only one here that absolutely hated it. 

Like right below Batman vs Superman type hate. 

I completely disagree about the R rating. The "rough" aspect that it allows was nice but the writers got way too "gore" happy. I feel like that was the entire focus of the movie. It was basically just 2 hours of wolverine and Lil wolverine slicing people up. The actual points of the plot I would have like to have seen were not developed much at all. 

Without spoiling anything the way they treated the face of Xmen movies for a decade has me absolutely livid. That was an absolutely PATHETIC part of the film. 

I think it's absolutely clear what the point of this movie was and it relates to the other story lines. I wish I had known that before I wasted my time watching this. 

You could sum up the entire plot of the movie in one sentence. The irony is a movie called Logan could have been condensed to 2 FAKE logan scenes and you wouldn't miss a single thing. 

Proof that you can't please everyone lol