FalcanFanatic93

Seahawks open to sherman trade?

104 posts in this topic

wonder if he comes with a season supply of free beef jerky?  if so, there might be 44 guys on the squad willing to trade  for post game snacks

Funny, I read the thread title, immediately put my palm to my face, and thought "this OP is about to get blasted." But the sad part is, I was waiting for someone to actually make a thread about this. 

21 hours ago, g-dawg said:

He is overrated, overpaid and in decline.   Of course Seattle wants to trade him.

He might also take team chemistry in a different direction. I think we are good. Use the draft and I think Collins or Poole can move to safety if we see fit.

g-dawg likes this

I hate Sherman as much as you guys but dude is a baller. I wouldn't trade for him because of his contract not because he is in decline.

11 hours ago, FalcanFanatic93 said:

Pretty much said it would'nt happen, but its replies like that that make you look like a 12 year old behind a keyboard.

You said it wouldn't happen, then WTF is this for?  An exercise in wasting everyone's time?  Do you live in a fantasy world where you spend your time on things that have zero chance of happening?

Maybe I'm just overwhelmed with reading thread after thread of troll nonsense and/or fantasy land foolishness. It didn't help that I just saw the thread about trading MR for (Luck, Rogers, insert QB du jour).  The only reason you would even consider posting that topic is to be a little beotch troll.  Or that you need attention.  Pure fantasy any way you look at it.  

Don't get me wrong, I love the think tank mentality here, but when it's based on complete rubbish I call it for what it is... I'd say you're much closer to a 12 year old mentality than I am bro.  And yet your first go-to response to everyone when they disagree with you is to question their intelligence.  Not cool.

1 hour ago, HOYLE said:

He might also take team chemistry in a different direction. I think we are good. Use the draft and I think Collins or Poole can move to safety if we see fit.

Yeah, I want no part of the Sherman Freak show off field and we don't need him on the field

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

You said it wouldn't happen, then WTF is this for?  An exercise in wasting everyone's time?  Do you live in a fantasy world where you spend your time on things that have zero chance of happening?

Maybe I'm just overwhelmed with reading thread after thread of troll nonsense and/or fantasy land foolishness. It didn't help that I just saw the thread about trading MR for (Luck, Rogers, insert QB du jour).  The only reason you would even consider posting that topic is to be a little beotch troll.  Or that you need attention.  Pure fantasy any way you look at it.  

Don't get me wrong, I love the think tank mentality here, but when it's based on complete rubbish I call it for what it is... I'd say you're much closer to a 12 year old mentality than I am bro.  And yet your first go-to response to everyone when they disagree with you is to question their intelligence.  Not cool.

He knew this $hit was busted when he wrote it!

The Fact that he best defense was personal attacks in place of actual facts to back up his position indicates nothing more.

HASHBROWN3 likes this

4 hours ago, HOYLE said:

Collins is no safety and Poole is an option. We will stay with Rico and draft another safety to back him up at least a year. Imo we're fine at safety. Just need FS depth. If the dline plays like it did in the playoffs and then some this season Rico will be in the pro bowl. 

camfalcon likes this

6 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Have you ever bought a mega millions ticket? Have you ever won the mega millions? Have you ever talked about winning it? Stop trying to dispute something that at least could happen, fantasy or not. Whether its a 50% chance or a .005% chance. Stop trying to make people agree with everything you say. We all have our own opinions and if you don't like it don't respond, or atleast explain your reason for not liking it, but dont think its ok to just call somebody out and get disrespectful and them to not react to it!

4 hours ago, FalcanFanatic93 said:

Have you ever bought a mega millions ticket? Have you ever won the mega millions? Have you ever talked about winning it? Stop trying to dispute something that at least could happen, fantasy or not. Whether its a 50% chance or a .005% chance. Stop trying to make people agree with everything you say. We all have our own opinions and if you don't like it don't respond, or atleast explain your reason for not liking it, but dont think its ok to just call somebody out and get disrespectful and them to not react to it!

No I won't stop.  It's a waste of time & I always appreciate those who call out nonsense when they see it.  And that is 100% accurate.   I really don't care if it hurt your feelings either.  Now hurry back the Richard Sherman lunacy.

Ezekiel 25:17, Yo_Lover and athell like this

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

No I won't stop.  It's a waste of time & I always appreciate those who call out nonsense when they see it.  And that is 100% accurate.   I really don't care if it hurt your feelings either.  Now hurry back the Richard Sherman lunacy.

I feel like there is a 5% chance you actually care if you hurt his feelings...

13 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I can't believe he said something about being disrespected.. 

The same dude that tried to bring up my sex life. LMAO! 

HASHBROWN3 and Yo_Lover like this

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah I knew it was weird so I stayed away until he addressed me.  Bat excrement crazy.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

I love it when ****posters bring up how they're entitled to their opinions like everybody else, and how if you don't like their opinion then you can just not post in the thread.

I always find that last one specifically to be particularly amusing, as the thread is the very first thing to be made to begin with. Yes, people can choose not to post, but to make a thread is to invite people to post in it. To make a thread and then argue that only the kind of posts you want are allowed in your thread, is asinine.

Yo_Lover, athell and HASHBROWN3 like this

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I was drinking that night lol.

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Lol well you crushed my dreams. My feelings are definitely hurt. 

36 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I love it when ****posters bring up how they're entitled to their opinions like everybody else, and how if you don't like their opinion then you can just not post in the thread.

I always find that last one specifically to be particularly amusing, as the thread is the very first thing to be made to begin with. Yes, people can choose not to post, but to make a thread is to invite people to post in it. To make a thread and then argue that only the kind of posts you want are allowed in your thread, is asinine.

I have always the purpose to make a thread was for discussion. I don't need to tell you, but yes they can get passionate( you and I have definitely been on opposite ends) but at the end of the day it is meant to be a median to share ideas. 

To expect everyone to 100% agree is not happening much less if it's controversial.

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I have always the purpose to make a thread was for discussion. I don't need to tell you, but yes they can get passionate( you and I have definitely been on opposite ends) but at the end of the day it is meant to be a median to share ideas. 

To expect everyone to 100% agree is not happening much less if it's controversial.

I've seen more than one poster on this board in the past (and present) go into a ****storm against another poster (sometimes very personal) when the responses in their thread aren't exactly what they desired, turning it on the head as if the responding poster is the ******* for not praising their genius thread.

As I've said before, some people just can't take criticism, and those people, should not be making threads to begin with.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this