FalcanFanatic93

Seahawks open to sherman trade?

104 posts in this topic

Its rumored the seahawks are open to trading Richard sherman. I know we don't have the cap, but I can only imagine Tru and Sherman on the same field. I can't help but think DQ could imagine it too. I know there is a 5% chance it would happen and some people would not like the move anyway, but if we could throw them alford and let the cap wizards do their job id be ecstatic. Though I do not think its a need, id be on board.

Knight of God likes this

2 minutes ago, PutMeInCoach said:

Naaaaah... I like the toughness these guys play with. Alford is a competitor with a reasonable contract... No need! I think I enjoy Julio eating him up "too much" to side with him....

Yea I feel you, but I like the idea of julio vs sherman every week in practice. 

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And... What does this have to do with the Falcons???

As much as I like Sherman, there isn't any logical way this should be considered.

Uh idk maybe the person we now call our HC personally formed sherman into the best corner in the league . Either way I think I made it pretty clear there is virtually no possibility we trade for him. What else is there to talk about? 

I don't think we need Sherman. Alford and Collins improved tremendously last season. Alford showed he can play in and out when Tru went down. So I see Tru and Collins on the outside and either Poole, Allen or Rookie FS playing next to Neal. With Jones,Campbell and a rookie on. Because I think Beasley will be the base Defensive end.

Beasley, Grady,Poe and Clayborn or Rookie in the base.

Kung-Pow and RedandBlack4ever like this

1 minute ago, FalcanFanatic93 said:

Uh idk maybe the person we now call our HC personally formed sherman into the best corner in the league . Either way I think I made it pretty clear there is virtually no possibility we trade for him. What else is there to talk about? 

So... You created a thread of hypothetical shooting the $hit?? As to only a fantasy what if? 

blkbigdog35 likes this

I read the article the other day about "Could Seattle Possibly Want To Trade Sherman" on Fox sports (or MSN Sports), and it is purely speculation. Now, I could see this happening, maybe after next season so that Seattle could unload his massive contract, and should his play start to slip. It's the offseason, and this article is fake news/click bait. 

1 minute ago, MSalmon said:

I agree. He's a scheme specific guy, that when Earl went down really showed how non-special he is. I'd rather have Jalen than him anyday

IF he is not Clutching an Grabbing he is hot garbage in Man. Still think he is better than Norman though.. 

g-dawg and RedandBlack4ever like this

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So... You created a thread of hypothetical shooting the $hit?? As to only a fantasy what if? 

Pretty much. Are you a forum cop? If so im sorry officer I did'nt know I was breaking any laws lol. Go get some p**** bru. If you don't like what people post there is a little black X in the top right corner of your screen. Click it!!

7 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

I agree. He's a scheme specific guy, that when Earl went down really showed how non-special he is. I'd rather have Jalen than him anyday

Yea scheme specific. Literally our scheme specific.

1 minute ago, FalcanFanatic93 said:

Pretty much. Are you a forum cop? If so im sorry officer I did'nt know I was breaking any laws lol. Go get some p**** bru. If you don't like what people post there is a little black X in the top right corner of your screen. Click it!!

Dude, you put this thread out there so Don't be surprised when folks don't agree with you and think there is no way it is possible. 

But I am glad you care about my perfectly fine sex life.

38 minutes ago, FalcanFanatic93 said:

Its rumored the seahawks are open to trading Richard sherman. I know we don't have the cap, but I can only imagine Tru and Sherman on the same field. I can't help but think DQ could imagine it too. I know there is a 5% chance it would happen and some people would not like the move anyway, but if we could throw them alford and let the cap wizards do their job id be ecstatic. Though I do not think its a need, id be on board.

No 

papachaz likes this

I remember talking about and hearing about this a few days ago.

For context, this was more of a theoretical idea rather than an actual idea based on actual sources from the Seahawks.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/exploring-a-rumor-about-the-seahawks-being-open-to-trading-richard-sherman/

Instead, Lombardi says the Seahawks might simply think trading Sherman would be the best way to free up what he says is some much-needed salary cap space.
“Their cap is kind of a mess and they need to fix it,” Lombardi said.

Basically, the guy predicts based upon their cap, freeing Sherman would make logical sense. 

Move along folks.

poutlipper likes this