Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tl;dr

Atlanta United vs. Chicago Fire

42 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I'm really impressed with how these guys are adapting to playing on turf, our counter attack might be the best in the league right now. Just to much speed and quick passing. I'm really happy with the direction the team is heading and happy for Blank to have something to take his mind off the SB loss lol. 

Its a good distraction for the city in general

They should keep the games in bobby dodd stadium too. It felt like a European stadium, and the location feels nice. 

The quality of play is already above the mls standard. I feel like im watching a diet la liga side; tiki taka futbol. Off the ball movement is savvy, link up play has been phenomenal, midfield has been creative and the finishing has been clinical for the most part. Martino has these boys on a promising path. I daresay United can compete in the CCL in 5 years or less.

6 minutes ago, Chi City Falcon said:

The quality of play is already above the mls standard. I feel like im watching a diet la liga side; tiki taka futbol. Off the ball movement is savvy, link up play has been phenomenal, midfield has been creative and the finishing has been clinical for the most part. Martino has these boys on a promising path. I daresay United can compete in the CCL in 5 years or less.

Agreed, the young South Americans have taken a lot of pressure off our defense while they gel and grow as a back line. As long as we have this attack the pressure will always be on the opposition 

Chi City Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I wish they would put their post there. 

Don't worry I won't do it again lol. I didn't know the board existed until today. Hence why I wasn't sure where to put this post. 

31 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Don't worry I won't do it again lol. I didn't know the board existed until today. Hence why I wasn't sure where to put this post. 

Dude pay no attention to the whiners, they just like to ***** and complain as if they were on Taft giving some great insightful input on everything. I already asked the mods to move this to the other section of the board but it's the weekend and who knows what they're doing.

it was a great win today none the less, red card helped for sure but Atlanta is already tops of the MLS.hoping they show out on this 4 game road trip!

12 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Dude pay no attention to the whiners, they just like to ***** and complain as if they were on Taft giving some great insightful input on everything. I already asked the mods to move this to the other section of the board but it's the weekend and who knows what they're doing.

it was a great win today none the less, red card helped for sure but Atlanta is already tops of the MLS.hoping they show out on this 4 game road trip!

Red card or not, today was an excellent performance. I stepped away for a minute and came back to a 3-0 game lol. This team is showing they can compete in the East. Onto the road trip!

1 hour ago, Chi City Falcon said:

Martino has the boys playing South American soccer, the likes of Pele,Maradona and Ronaldinho... fast and foot control (not fast and physical - LOL)

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I've already tagged the mods and asked them so.... JUST WAITING. They just made us an Atlanta united board on here, some people didn't know. 

Stop getting your jimmies rustled over some futbol 

Not rustled, but this board is titled Atlanta Falcons and just like any other topic that is not, this should be moved the proper location.

Soccer should no special treatment either.

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17

9 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Thanks, I think this Soccer deserves its own section like I have always said!

tl;dr and SkerFalcon8710 like this

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Not rustled, but this board is titled Atlanta Falcons and just like any other topic that is not, this should be moved the proper location.

Soccer should no special treatment either.

Yea dude WE GET IT, he didn't know about the United section... I ALREADY ASKED TO HAVE IT MOVED. So until then it's going to sit right here and we will continue to discuss it if we want 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Yea dude WE GET IT, he didn't know about the United section... I ALREADY ASKED TO HAVE IT MOVED. So until then it's going to sit right here and we will continue to discuss it if we want 

You need to calm down. 

And this thread has been appropriately moved.

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You need to calm down. 

You're probably right, just annoying when all you guys can do is repeat that this doesn't belong here. We get it, it'll be moved it was asked to be moved before you chimed in on it yesterday if you would have just read a post or 2. Not Everyone is on the board every day to know they made a Atlanta United section 

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

You're probably right, just annoying when all you guys can do is repeat that this doesn't belong here. We get it, it'll be moved it was asked to be moved before you chimed in on it yesterday if you would have just read a post or 2. Not Everyone is on the board every day to know they made a Atlanta United section 

Well.. It doesn't belong there and I didn't even say anything offensive if you would have actually read what I said instead of taking as a personal shot. 

I was stating that this topic would be better of in its own Forum where all United fans could chat just like Falcon fans chat here. 

7 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Well.. It doesn't belong there and I didn't even say anything offensive if you would have actually read what I said instead of taking as a personal shot. 

I was stating that this topic would be better of in its own Forum where all United fans could chat just like Falcon fans chat here. 

Fair enough, my apologies for what it's worth. It'll be moved whenever the mods log on so I doubt it'll be an issue now 

15 hours ago, Forever Julian said:

My man has never watched soccer in his life before.

not only have I watched it,but played on a German team in the 70's.ex leeds united fan and now a huge fan of Arsenal.yeah maybe we aren't premier league but with 40,000 kids playing soccer in Cobb county alone,interests is only going to grow.

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

23 hours ago, Forever Julian said:

Its a good distraction for the city in general

They should keep the games in bobby dodd stadium too. It felt like a European stadium, and the location feels nice. 

It won't feel like a European stadium in July :)

Just a few days after we curb stomped them the Fire just announced thier adding Schwienstiger from Man U, good name but we'll see what he's actually got left. I know United hasn't used him for *****.