Dirtybird3

Looking at 2017 opponents now..

85 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Without rookies what record would you envision with the current rosters? 

Edited by Dirtybird3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2017 Regular Season 
Home Away
Green Bay Packers Chicago Bears
Minnesota Vikings Detroit Lions
Buffalo Bills New England Patriots
Miami Dolphins New York Jets
NFC East Same Place Finisher NFC West Same Place Finisher
Carolina Panthers (Div.) Carolina Panthers (Div.)
New Orleans Saints (Div.) New Orleans Saints (Div.)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.)
poutlipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dirtybird3 said:
2017 Regular Season 
Home Away
Green Bay Packers Chicago Bears
Minnesota Vikings Detroit Lions
Buffalo Bills New England Patriots
Miami Dolphins New York Jets
NFC East Same Place Finisher NFC West Same Place Finisher
Carolina Panthers (Div.) Carolina Panthers (Div.)
New Orleans Saints (Div.) New Orleans Saints (Div.)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.)

I'll say 14-2 with road losses to Carolina and Tampa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, poutlipper said:

I'll say 14-2 with road losses to Carolina and Tampa.

I think we go 5-1 in the division with a road loss to Tampa. But hard for me to give them an L other than that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:
2017 Regular Season 
Home Away
Green Bay Packers Chicago Bears
Minnesota Vikings Detroit Lions
Buffalo Bills New England Patriots
Miami Dolphins New York Jets
Dallas Cowboys Seattle Seahawks
Carolina Panthers (Div.) Carolina Panthers (Div.)
New Orleans Saints (Div.) New Orleans Saints (Div.)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.)

FIFY (put in the NFC East and West division winners)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

FIFY (put in the NFC East and West division winners)

Fify? But Dallas and Seattle right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:
2017 Regular Season 
Home Away
Green Bay Packers - W Chicago Bears - W
Minnesota Vikings - W Detroit Lions - W
Buffalo Bills - W New England Patriots - L
Miami Dolphins - W New York Jets - W
Dallas - L   Seattle - L
Carolina Panthers (Div.) - W Carolina Panthers (Div.) - W
New Orleans Saints (Div.) - W New Orleans Saints (Div.) - W
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.) - W Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.) - L

12-4...Pats and Sea I have as losses because well Pats and Sea at home...BS ensues...

Jimsmusic™ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, athell said:

12-4...Pats and Sea I have as losses because well Pats and Sea at home...BS ensues...

I think we will beat Dallas at home assuming we are healthy all year I say 13-3 and another trip to SB.

hashmark61 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TonyMartin80 said:

I think we will beat Dallas at home assuming we are healthy all year I say 13-3 and another trip to SB.

Possible.  I went back and forth on that one but ultimately landed on L.  It would not surprise me in the least to beat them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FalconsSavant said:

6 playoff teams from last year? Anyone else have that tough of a schedule?

Not sure about playoff teams, but according to SOS (and we all know all about how bogus SOS is considering we were supposed to win 2 games last year with the toughest SOS...) Atlanta is 13th in SOS (.521 winning %) with Denver having the hardest schedule (.578 winning %) and Colts having the easiest schedule (.424 winning %).

Denver plays 8 games against teams who had 10 or more wins last year!

Also, we won the division so our schedule is going to be a bit tougher due to playing common ranking opponents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can realistically beat every team on the schedule, but that just won't happen. If we stay relatively healthy, I say 13-3 and no. 1 seed in NFC is realistic. 

papachaz and Slappywhite like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same as this past year...11-5.....losses to CAR, TB, NE, SEA, GB, NE

We will split with 2 teams in division and sweep NO, but honestly, I can see us splitting with all three...They all got stronger this off-season...you CAR is going to rebound and NO is always a tough game for us, especially in NO, and TB seems to ahve our number of late...

I think we can get DAL at home, but NE and SEA on the road are tough...especially if late in the year....

GB will be tough as well, but I gave us at least 1 toss up game

ZoneOne01 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, poutlipper said:

I'll say 14-2 with road losses to Carolina and Tampa.

I hate playing Detroit away.  We seem to always play our worst against them, regardless of how bad they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

19-0  Gonna be a special year. 85 Bearsesque. Gonna knock the 72 Dolphins off the Throne!!!

Didnt the 71 Dolphins lose in the Super Bowl and then went undefeated in 72?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Same as this past year...11-5.....losses to CAR, TB, NE, SEA, GB, NE

We will split with 2 teams in division and sweep NO, but honestly, I can see us splitting with all three...They all got stronger this off-season...you CAR is going to rebound and NO is always a tough game for us, especially in NO, and TB seems to ahve our number of late...

I think we can get DAL at home, but NE and SEA on the road are tough...especially if late in the year....

GB will be tough as well, but I gave us at least 1 toss up game

5 losses no effing way if we are healthy

poutlipper and RobSalvador like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

5 losses no effing way if we are healthy

That's a huge IF!

The injury bug rarely stays away from an NFL team 2 years in a row!

East_Coast_Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now