Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atljbo

The Falcons workout 2 rushers

75 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Reddick would be so nasty.

We would have to def use our 3rd round pick atleast to trade up to get Reddick.. But i agree.... He is EVERYTHING quinn likes

I think he is out of our range

Reddick would be a badass pick. He gets picked and I predict we see Campbell become rotational and depth. Gonna be hard to keep that kid off the field.

BIRDLAND 2.0 and Jerz like this

1 minute ago, atljbo said:

I think Reddick, Watt, and Young are 3 guys to look at ...... They have that SLB/DE appeal... They take over that Wheeler SLB position but also add a rusher on pass downs

I like that positional versatility, but it still seems like we need a 6'5 275 34.5" arm guy.  We need someone for Quinn to teach those length techniques to.

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Reddick would be sick. Wonder if Quinn will line him up at Leo

I don't know. Great question. I almost see him on the weakside and then having packages him moving to SLB or even off the edge. He's a scary good talent, but that size is still not very big. That said, he's so talented I think you can use him as a chess piece.

Him having that blitzing ability from the WLB spot is pretty scary as well.

7 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Reddick would be a badass pick. He gets picked and I predict we see Campbell become rotational and depth. Gonna be hard to keep that kid off the field.

I would hope a 1st rounder would be a starter right away.

1 minute ago, Falcon Blitz said:

I would hope a 1st rounder would be a starter right away.

oh, he'd be a starter. He just might be a "movable" piece to get him the best matchups. At 6'1" 237;

I'm just not sure that he's a guy you leave at SLB, or always on the Edge. He might be best suited at WLB.

kiwifalcon likes this

I love both these guys. Would be great Falcons picks. I doubt Reddick will be there but he's got Quinn written all over him. 

Slappywhite likes this

21 minutes ago, atljbo said:

we like him alot..... IO like him also... He is raw but dude Tanoh Kpassagnon can become something special

I agree I wouldn't even mind taking him at 31or we trade down to a high second like 1st in 2nd trade with Browns