TonyMartin80

Who is the worst/or most disappointing Falcons player we have had since 1993?

139 posts in this topic

Vick was exciting and entertaining as heck from 2001-the 2005 season. He was incredibly disappointing after that, but those few good years were enough that he doesn't really disappoint the same way some other players did.

16 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

There is no Glen Renfroe that has ever placed for the Falcons.

It may be Glenn, but he did play in a preseason game for us around 93. THen he fell of the Earth. I've tried to google him too. I only remember him because he was African-American, and at that time it was an anomaly, as I think there was only Cunningham and Moon.

Falconsfan567 likes this

3 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

It may be Glenn, but he did play in a preseason game for us around 93. THen he fell of the Earth. I've tried to google him too. I only remember him because he was African-American, and at that time it was an anomaly, as I think there was only Cunningham and Moon.

Gilbert Renfroe.

Falconsfan567 likes this

6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Gilbert Renfroe.

4 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

gilbert? LOL. Thanks.

This says he actually played on special teams in a Falcons loss to the Lions in 1990.

@ATLSlobberKnockers Also, my bad. I didn't have a clue who this guy was. I thought you were talking about Sean Renfroe.

On 3/18/2017 at 2:21 PM, Vandy said:

Decent years maybe for a 3rd round pick, but he was a huge disappointment for a 1st rounder, much more so for 1st pick in draft. 

As an old timer, Remember he and Marcus cotton together? OMG, both had the Immaturity of 13 year olds....

There have been 1st overall picks that busted harder. Busterson was a #8 pick. He disappointed me more than Bruce.

Busterson - 4 seasons, 60 games, 105 tackles, 7.5 sacks, 2 FFs, 1 FR, 1 INT

Bruce - 4 seasons, 62 games, 176 tackles, 16.0 sacks, 8 FFs, 1 FR, 3 INT

Vandy likes this

Peria jerry the quitter. Would have been awesome winning a sb without him to rub it in.

I dont say ja 98 because he tried and busted at least. i can respect effort with a lack of talent but not flat out quitting. Forgive the double post please