TonyMartin80

Who is the worst/or most disappointing Falcons player we have had since 1993?

137 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Jimmy **** Williams... He was crap!!!

This was my initial reaction too. I also lean towards JA98 but we were dumfux for drafting him, he benched like -3 reps for fux sakes as a DE. I always hated Baker though as well. You know what? Throw Weems in there. He had been supremely stupid with alarming regularity concerning experience was his only real asset. Fuk that guy for real, where's Keith Armstrong's you're not good enough to be an *** hole speech when u need it lol

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

oh that wasn't aimed at you at all.....a quick check of OP's join date might be a good indicator  :ninja::troll:

If it goes to a vote I am going to be high up on the alternates list tho lmao

Just now, East_Coast_Falcon said:

If it goes to a vote I am going to be high up on the alternates list tho lmao

I most likely wouldn't be far behind myself, if not leading the way.....LOL

5 hours ago, East_Coast_Falcon said:

This was my initial reaction too. I also lean towards JA98 but we were dumfux for drafting him, he benched like -3 reps for fux sakes as a DE. I always hated Baker though as well. You know what? Throw Weems in there. He had been supremely stupid with alarming regularity concerning experience was his only real asset. Fuk that guy for real, where's Keith Armstrong's you're not good enough to be an *** hole speech when u need it lol

Do you think we would have been better off keeping Hester? That was our weakness in playoffs we didn't have an explosive KR/PR. 

6 hours ago, East_Coast_Falcon said:

Weems was actually pretty good on special teams. Just not as KR. He was a decent gunner. 

16 hours ago, CaptMatt said:

Anyone remember Eric Dickerson?

:lol: 

I completely forgot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as in accidentally on porpoise.

Well ironically I think 93 was the year we drafted Andre Bruce #1 overall. And he was generally considered a bust. His sack numbers were ho hum, and he could not play the run. We moved him to Oakland and he had a decent career but never lived up to his draft status.

But when I compared Jamal Anderson to Bruce, it made Bruce look much better. JA simply made NO impact. Still JA98 was drafted 8th, not first. So it's hard to say. I guess it comes down to draft expectations.

There's also that DB from VaTech...Jimmy Williams. I knew he was trouble when I saw he had EIGHT reps on the bench. Sorry, even a DB needs double digits. I think he was a 2nd round pick but he was OUR first pick that year. Total whiff. Guy never saw the field.

Ray Edwards.

He was a much better underwear model than he was a defensive end...

and he wasn't a good underwear model.

43 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

Well ironically I think 93 was the year we drafted Andre Bruce #1 overall. And he was generally considered a bust. His sack numbers were ho hum, and he could not play the run. We moved him to Oakland and he had a decent career but never lived up to his draft status.

But when I compared Jamal Anderson to Bruce, it made Bruce look much better. JA simply made NO impact. Still JA98 was drafted 8th, not first. So it's hard to say. I guess it comes down to draft expectations.

There's also that DB from VaTech...Jimmy Williams. I knew he was trouble when I saw he had EIGHT reps on the bench. Sorry, even a DB needs double digits. I think he was a 2nd round pick but he was OUR first pick that year. Total whiff. Guy never saw the field.

Bruce was drafted way before 93. You're right though, he was way better than Busterson. He had some decent years at ROLB.

45 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bruce was drafted way before 93. You're right though, he was way better than Busterson. He had some decent years at ROLB.

Decent years maybe for a 3rd round pick, but he was a huge disappointment for a 1st rounder, much more so for 1st pick in draft. 

As an old timer, Remember he and Marcus cotton together? OMG, both had the Immaturity of 13 year olds....

1 hour ago, GhostofGritz said:

Ray Edwards.

He was a much better underwear model than he was a defensive end...

and he wasn't a good underwear model.

You need to quit looking at those underwear models gritz.....:)

GhostofGritz likes this

1 hour ago, Crunksauce said:

Biggest disappointment: Jamaal Anderson #98.

worst? Maybe Jason Webster? 

Mora Jr and Web must have had a secret love affair, bc he was hot garbage and Mora loved him. I don't know what his face looks like bc all I ever saw was his back chasing receivers in vain.

Crunksauce likes this

Tony Luginski, og, 6.5 40 and 6 reps. Bad tryout and did not make the practice squad. PE teacher in NJ and is on workers comp after the 6th grade class. Poor guy.

Paul Soliai - because he still counts $2.8 million toward this year's salary cap (signing bonus)

We cut him after he showed no willingness to restructure his contract and then ran to the Panthers

24 starts in 2 seasons for us - 37 tackles and only 1 sack

I hope Poe dwarfs his numbers

Edited by jlrfalcon

Chris Houston.

I watched his combine workout. 40 yard dash 4.32 seconds, bench press 27 reps, vertical 36"

He had the physical skills to cover...just soooo many penalties, even in college ball.