shanep

regarding the poe signing......rest of NFL south saying "oh sh#$!!!!"

172 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Visiting the family?  I think you came when we had some nice weather.  Unless you were in a windy area because dang does it get windy here. 

Yes, visiting my grandson who lives in Longmont. 

70 ******* degrees during day in march, , snowed at night!

Atlfanstckndenver likes this

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Yes, visiting my grandson who lives in Longmont. 

70 ******* degrees during day in march, , snowed at night!

Sounds about right.  I remember my 2nd Easter Sunday here in Colorado and there was a brief moment when there was bright beautiful sunshine with perfect snow flakes falling while it's not even below freezing outside.  The weather out here really can have it's moments. 

3 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Take that mess with a grain of salt... it has a place but it is FAR from gospel. I'll take a 340lb athletic freak in the middle of a 4-3 D line any dam day regardless of what PFF thinks. 

My thoughts exactly. I like PFF to a degree but them saying a player was the worst at something doesn't mean anything. Especially when I see a lot of these players with my own eyes. 

falconsd56 and Vandy like this

28 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

My thoughts exactly. I like PFF to a degree but them saying a player was the worst at something doesn't mean anything. Especially when I see a lot of these players with my own eyes. 

Pff omce said that we really did not play well...that we just waited for the other team to mess up.

This was after we  shut out the giants 34-0

Yeah pff can eat a ****

SirrDooley, Vandy, TheFatboi and 1 other like this

On 3/16/2017 at 3:15 PM, SamMills51 said:

Falcons blew a 25 point lead in the Superbowl. 

Ahhhhhh... and there it is. You can come on here and try to front and impress with all your "devil's advocacy" all you wish but trolls always reveal themselves. Can only fake da funk for so long :tiphat:

Just now, Kung-Pow said:

Ahhhhhh... and there it is. You can come on here and try to front and impress with all your "devil's advocacy" all you wish but trolls always reveal themselves. Can only fake da funk for so long :tiphat:

Once a guy trolls with something about Cam in relation to the Superbowl, you obviously are gonna get something along the equivalent back.

Fair enough but you're in enemy territory, you have to expect some of that. You're on here enough to see how most of us are still finding ways to cope with that loss, and excitement over Poe's signing only helps us deal - although it's quite genuine.  Especially for those of us who took part in his ATL arrival watch party and agonized each day waiting for word of who he decided to sign with. 

So ease up, will ya!

SamMills51 likes this

19 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Once a guy trolls with something about Cam in relation to the Superbowl, you obviously are gonna get something along the equivalent back.

He 'trolled' on panthers board ?

middlegatv likes this

On 3/16/2017 at 3:09 PM, g-dawg said:

He played HURT the last two years and he played NT in a 3-4.    If he is close to 100% healthy and playing in a better scheme w/ less double-teams, he could be a beast......not saying he will be - but you are putting a ceiling on Poe that you cannot prove exists.

Further, you don't take a 1 year deal unless you are planning on "balling out".   If Poe came to the Falcons to just collect a paycheck and work half-azz, he would have taken more guaranteed money on a longer deal.   I am not in love w/ a short-term deal but it is certainly a motivator for the player.

Most NFL gurus see him as a 1 Tech vs. a 0 Tech...we will better utilize Poe boy Sammich in the DQ scheme....

Just now, Kung-Pow said:

Fair enough but you're in enemy territory, you have to expect some of that. You're on here enough to see how most of us are still finding ways to cope with that loss, and excitement over Poe's signing only helps us deal - although it's quite genuine.  Especially for those of us who took part in his ATL arrival watch party and agonized each day waiting for word of who he decided to sign with. 

So ease up, will ya!

I feel ya. I could tell you everyone was biting their nails when they saw CJ actively recruiting Captain and Peppers a week before they signed.

When CJ teased us with Munnerlyn and Munnerlyn replying back on twitter, man that was hectic. Then the Panthers twitter got in on that act as well lmao.

One of the Huddlers broke the news Julius Peppers - who had connections to friends who knew him - was 100% signing with us the day before he actually did, so that was a nail-biting wait. It happened, and we declared that Huddler the GOAT.

Then when Charles Johnson (the WR) accidently leaked the fact Munnerlyn was in BoA, that was exciting stuff.

All I can say is I relate haha.

Kung-Pow likes this

51 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

I feel ya. I could tell you everyone was biting their nails when they saw CJ actively recruiting Captain and Peppers a week before they signed.

When CJ teased us with Munnerlyn and Munnerlyn replying back on twitter, man that was hectic. Then the Panthers twitter got in on that act as well lmao.

One of the Huddlers broke the news Julius Peppers - who had connections to friends who knew him - was 100% signing with us the day before he actually did, so that was a nail-biting wait. It happened, and we declared that Huddler the GOAT.

Then when Charles Johnson (the WR) accidently leaked the fact Munnerlyn was in BoA, that was exciting stuff.

All I can say is I relate haha.

Cool story :munch: you wanna tell us all about the time the entire Panthers team phucked ya in da as$ 

middlegatv likes this

On 3/16/2017 at 1:20 PM, SamMills51 said:

So I guess last season didn't count when Julio only had 1/3 catches 1v1 on Bradberry for 5 yards total?

So you seriously think you have a cornerback who can lock up Julio 1 v 1 all game? -_-

If Julio HAS to get his, he's getting his...I'd say maybe there's 2 guys in the league who could legitimately stop him

SirrDooley likes this

On 3/16/2017 at 3:36 PM, SamMills51 said:

Didn't say scared. Said worried. I know he'll make your defense better, and that's why I'm worried.

Not scared of Poe himself. Moreso worried about what he does for your defense.

?? You plan on fighting the man? 

SirrDooley likes this

Just now, SirrDooley said:

Cool story :munch: you wanna tell us all about the time the entire Panthers team phucked ya in da as$ 

Ironically, you sound like an actual unintelligent troll.

10 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

actually, he kinda does. SirrDooley, you're better than that.

@SamMills51, I can't speak for everyone and your taste in teams suck :) but I like your football knowledge and have zero problem with you on the boards

1 hour ago, SamMills51 said:

I have said it before.  I like you Johnnybuc and  a couple of other rivals that come on our boards that do not troll.  We have our trolls like every fan base but it is in all good fun.  I say Cam stinks and you say blow 25 point lead.  I say Rae Carruth then you say Mike Vick.  It is about the smack talk and the knowledge projected in the talk.  Please keep coming by.  

MSalmon likes this

1 hour ago, MSalmon said:

@SamMills51, I can't speak for everyone and your taste in teams suck :) but I like your football knowledge and have zero problem with you on the boards

Likewise, reminds me of jonnybuc

MSalmon likes this

2 hours ago, SamMills51 said:

1 hour ago, MSalmon said:

I wouldn't be giving the dude **** if he would just stop turning every thread into us vs the Panthers and then just debating about whose team is better. Dude is a troll at the end of the day, and everytime I catch him displaying any sort of panther **** sucking I amma let him have it an let him know he's got his own forum for that. This is the offseason so it's not like he needs to display his pride.  I am not saying every post of his is trolling, but somehow he turns it into us vs the Panthers. I get if he wants to comment and be negative that's fine but don't come here boasting your panther pride.  No reason to flex. 

29 minutes ago, SirrDooley said:

I wouldn't be giving the dude **** if he would just stop turning every thread into us vs the Panthers and then just debating about whose team is better. Dude is a troll at the end of the day, and everytime I catch him displaying any sort of panther **** sucking I amma let him have it an let him know he's got his own forum for that. This is the offseason so it's not like he needs to display his pride.  I am not saying every post of his is trolling, but somehow he turns it into us vs the Panthers. I get if he wants to comment and be negative that's fine but don't come here boasting your panther pride.  No reason to flex. 

ha ha we've had good rival posters on here for years. Sam is good about stopping when he gets to "Panty-centric," But he's a good football knowledge guy. Just bust his balls a bit; he's not really a troll just a homer. But he's a pretty respectful homer, so all is good.

Vandy and usmcdirtybird like this

13 hours ago, SirrDooley said:

That had to hurt. 

18 hours ago, SamMills51 said:

You're on our MB. Go back to your powder blue pu$$y board if you don't want us bashing your overpaid, over rated, childish bitchboi QB.