Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shanep

Well,it's official....nfl football REALLY is just around the corner!

6 posts in this topic

I just bought the first 2 draft periodicals at WallyWorld! Athlon and Lindys.Finally after all these years I am reading about our FALCONS as one of the nfls PREMIER teams for ALL the football fanatics in the n.f.l universe to read about!!! HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!!

falconsrus and FalconBlood like this

56 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

it's just a good feeling to be confident about where your team is going.  What they're doing.  

couldnt agree more man

13 hours ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

it's just a good feeling to be confident about where your team is going.  What they're doing.  

Only, a question, it is only curiosity. Why doesn't the posts by admins have a Like this button?

It is only curiosity.

7 minutes ago, falcongl said:

Only, a question, it is only curiosity. Why doesn't the posts by admins have a Like this button?

It is only curiosity.

Fair enough,  I know that policy was implemented well before I ever became a mod.  So I wasn't the one who made it that way but I just think it makes things a little more simple personally.  Not that it would be a disaster if mods could get likes, but I think as a mod the moment a mod started concerning themself with getting likes it creates potential for a conflict of interest.  It also eliminates any politics from having influence.  I don't know though.  I'm just speculating. 

2 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Fair enough,  I know that policy was implemented well before I ever became a mod.  So I wasn't the one who made it that way but I just think it makes things a little more simple personally.  Not that it would be a disaster if mods could get likes, but I think as a mod the moment a mod started concerning themself with getting likes it creates potential for a conflict of interest.  It also eliminates any politics from having influence.  I don't know though.  I'm just speculating. 

Thanks for the answer.