Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JulioJones#1

Will Devonte Freeman be a career Falcon?

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, hjerry said:

Doubtful

Even if we resign him now, it's highly likely that we cut/replace him before he retires.

I hope they resign him now! They can't let this electrifying RB get away! He's got another 5-7 years left of good running. He may last longer if him and Coleman split carries.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, JulioJones#1 said:

Devonte Freeman is the most electrifying running back in the NFL today in my opinion. He is a classy guy on and off the field. He runs like Barry Sanders in some ways and can play a little bit of receiver. I hope he gets paid and is here for the long term. Being a Falcons fan is a lot more fun with Free on the field! 

How old are you? Did you ever watch Barry Sanders? Free is not sanders. Good player, but far from that rarified elite back--i'm not sure there has ever been another barry btw

He's more like Joe Morris. A good and smallish back with vision and some power. Not a Sanders, in any way

I think Fatboi made the best comparison, although different in size he's like Roger Craig was on the niners. Just a good overall fit in the WCO we ran. I can see him at the least as a more talented Kevin Faulk as way. The kind of do everything pretty good back.