Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charles Lindberg

The Dutch Trump will be elected

150 posts in this topic

Just now, Charles Lindberg said:

What do you care you never been a minority in your life. Typical social justice warrior.

As a minority from Gwinnett County, I am interesting in which part of GC you are referring to. 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

As a minority from Gwinnett County, I am interesting in which part of GC you are referring to. 

Ever hear of shadow park? Lived there briefly in the late 70s. Moved to Fulton county later which was better. Lithonia sucked. Lotta KKK boyz there.

Edited by Charles Lindberg

What do you care you never been a minority in your life. Typical social justice warrior.

Lmao. My white *** has lived in Atlanta for nearly 20 years you ******* donut, including places where I was the minority. Just because I'm not a big enough ******* to twice get attacked by a mob, doesn't mean I live in absolute fear of being a minority. 

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Spectre said:

Lmao. My white *** has lived in Atlanta for nearly 20 years you ******* donut, including places where I was the minority. Just because I'm not a big enough ******* to twice get attacked by a mob, doesn't mean I live in absolute fear of being a minority. 

Ya cuz you a white snowflake social justice warrior. You dont know what being a minority is.

Posted (edited)

Ya cuz you a white snowflake social justice warrior. You dont know what being a minority is.

Ya cuz you a white snowflake social justice warrior. You dont know what being a minority is.

I'm not the one that needs to be a majority to feel good about myself. Quit trying to make entire countries your safe space. 

2 minutes ago, Charles Lindberg said:

Ever hear of shadow park? Lived there briefly in the late 70s. Moved to Fulton counry later which was better. Lithonia sucked. Lotta KKK boyz there.

Must have been a 70s thing then. I have lived in Norcross most of my life. Went to Norcross Elem, Pinkneyville Middle(Mom's work was closer, so I didn't go to Summerour), then Norcross High. I have seen it go from a majority white area or a hugely hispanic area. And as a Black kid, never gotten close to jumped. 

He was attacked by a literal mob, twice, one white and one black. He blames race, yet I bet there is a lot he isn't mentioning. 

1 minute ago, Spectre said:

I'm not the one that needs to be a majority to feel good about myself. Quit trying to make entire countries your safe space. 

But you are a majority. So you have no idea what being a minority is or feels like. Stop with the high horse baloney. You are just a priviledged white guy who makes himself feel better playing social justice warrior.

3 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Must have been a 70s thing then. I have lived in Norcross most of my life. Went to Norcross Elem, Pinkneyville Middle(Mom's work was closer, so I didn't go to Summerour), then Norcross High. I have seen it go from a majority white area or a hugely hispanic area. And as a Black kid, never gotten close to jumped. 

Yeah I lived in very poor neighborhoods. Might have been norcross I was so young I barely remember.

3 minutes ago, Spectre said:

He was attacked by a literal mob, twice, one white and one black. He blames race, yet I bet there is a lot he isn't mentioning. 

When you are mixed tou get racial tension on both sides. You wouldn't understand that homey.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Charles Lindberg said:

But you are a majority. So you have no idea what being a minority is or feels like. Stop with the high horse baloney. You are just a priviledged white guy who makes himself feel better playing social justice warrior.

The racial make-up of this country doesn't apply when you're on the south side of Atlanta. If I can be a minority there and get along, and blacks get be a minority just about anywhere in this country and get along, then we don't need the government to make us a racial safe space. 

Edited by Spectre

2 minutes ago, Charles Lindberg said:

When you are mixed tou get racial tension on both sides. You wouldn't understand that homey.

And you think the "solution" is to make racial ethno-states. That's moronic.

I lived in Bushwick for a while. I was one of the only white people other than my roommate. Even though there were housing projects right across the street I never felt unsafe at any time of the day or night. My theory is, if you act like a victim you'll become one. 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Spectre said:

And you think the "solution" is to make racial ethno-states. That's moronic.

What is moronic is to bomb people and then invite them into your home. I never said make racial ethno states. I said don't kill peoples families and expect the survivors to migrate and integrate into Europe successfully. You social justice warriors twist and twist because you have nothing else to stand on.

5 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

I lived in Bushwick for a while. I was one of the only white people other than my roommate. Even though there were housing projects right across the street I never felt unsafe at any time of the day or night. My theory is, if you act like a victim you'll become one. 

I lived in the projects as the only semi white guy. They called me "white boy" even though I am at least light brown. When I got jumped it was a Friday night after a carnival. Lots of drunk brothers saw me and just started throwing rocks and bottles. Good thing I was a fast runner back then. Ran a 4.6 forty yard on a good day. Nothing real special.

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I need to do one of those Ancestry.com dna test to see what the héll I am.

I hear they do DNA tests now. Not that expensive either.

8 minutes ago, Charles Lindberg said:

What is moronic is to bomb people and then invite them into your home. I never said make racial ethno states. I said don't kill peoples families and expect the survivors to migrate and integrate into Europe successfully. You social justice warriors twist and twist because you have nothing else to stand on.

There are 3 million Muslims in this country, and Arabs make up only 1.5% of London. What are you babbling about? 

3 minutes ago, Charles Lindberg said:

I lived in the projects as the only semi white guy. They called me "white boy" even though I am at least light brown. When I got jumped it was a Friday night after a carnival. Lots of drunk brothers saw me and just started throwing rocks and bottles. Good thing I was a fast runner back then. Ran a 4.6 forty yard on a good day. Nothing real special.

You just described a BET verison of Forrest Gump.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Spectre said:

There are 3 million Muslims in this country, and Arabs make up only 1.5% of London. What are you babbling about? 

You just cant stop SJW boy can u? The link I posted shows Londoners are no longer the majority in their own country. Go back to your bubble.

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm sure BET could make a more realistic version too. 

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

I like a sense of humor! Good movie too!