TonyMartin80

Why is Jacob Tamme the most hated player in the NFL? or one of them?

26 posts in this topic

I keep hearing Jacob Tamme is the most hated NFL player. He is a good player. He has not done anything off the field I am aware of. He is not drowning in championships like Tom Brady. So what is it about Jacob Tamme many people hate? I personally don't know much about him.

10 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

I keep hearing Jacob Tamme is the most hated NFL player. He is a good player. He has not done anything off the field I am aware of. He is not drowning in championships like Tom Brady. So what is it about Jacob Tamme many people hate? I personally don't know much about him.

It was some dumb mistake by an NFL.com poll on twitter asking whos the most hated player in the league, and all the bad*sses were on it featuring Tamme lol It an entry error but because it was funny and he's so nice and normal everyone voted for him. Now it's just a thing.

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Jacob Tamme is the kind of guy that leaves peanut butter on a spoon and just puts it directly in the dishwasher. Total d1ck

He's the kind of guy who uses a spoon for peanut butter, then sticks the same spoon right into the jelly too.

Jacob Tamme volunteered to help the birds affected by an oil spill. He waited until most of the oil was washed off and then plucked all of their feathers.

As a 26 year old Eagle Scout, he helped an old lady across the street in West Palm Beach, FL then took her wallet.  Just saying! 

Karst41 likes this

He is that guy that did that thing.... you know that thing!   With those people...  you know those people!  It will be on CNN later.  They will have all the info, you know 100% the truth.

Flying Falcon likes this