gazoo

Would you sign Kaepernick as a backup if we can get for veteran minimum?

116 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

We have a backup, so no. If we didn't yeah, dude is a hero.

Even if we didn't have a backup, I wouldn't want him.

I could careless about his diet, knee, or any political views he has....

I hate his throwing motion. 

12 minutes ago, isproab said:

I don't really think he fits the system.  He had his best seasons with the 49ers a few years back.  He doesn't appear to still be that player.  If he was a fit and we didn't have Schaub, I would have no problem with him.

So in other words... If he was completely different and we had a completely different situation that yes. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So in other words... If he was completely different and we had a completely different situation that yes. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about the motivation for the original post on this topic.  I know I was in discussion with the OP in another thread a while back.  I honestly feel like this was related more to his politics than his play.  If he was a good player, I would have no problem with taking him.  He has fallen off from "that new breed of QB" which he was called at one point.

Macknsweetjones likes this

Just now, isproab said:

I'm not sure about the motivation for the original post on this topic.  I know I was in discussion with the OP in another thread a while back.  I honestly feel like this was related more to his politics than his play.  If he was a good player, I would have no problem with taking him.  He has fallen off from "that new breed of QB" which he was called at one point.

Spot on 

Just now, isproab said:

I have always thought that it takes at least three years of play to determine weather a guy is as good as his Career year. 2012 was that for this clown and I knew it was while it was happening as he never seemed to develop and in this league when you don't you fall off! 

End of story, politics aren't even in the equation for me. 

I remember 4 years ago when analysts and sports writers were saying the days of the pocket passer were behind us, with the outstanding seasons from Kap and Wilson.

Crazy how quickly trends go away in the NFL.  

4 minutes ago, DirtyBirds5430 said:

I remember 4 years ago when analysts and sports writers were saying the days of the pocket passer were behind us, with the outstanding seasons from Kap and Wilson.

Yep, sounds like ESuckPN to me! Always living in the instance, not substance.

He's like any other QB who makes plays with their feet.  The feet part works for 2-4 years but then you have to depend more and more on the arm part to stick around after that.  Even f he has some skill left, I don't think he is a good candidate to work this system.  If he was, he'd probably still be in SF.

5 minutes ago, DirtyBirds5430 said:

Kap, Cam, Gino, and add in other message boards legends like Locker, Mallet, Murray,and Gabbert. 

We have an amazing track record of picking the next "great " QB

**** yes! He's still a very talented QB. I can't believe the hate he hey gets. Well I guess I can but what he did was wonderful and I'm so proud of him. I'd make it a priority to get that guy on my team.

No.  Not only for the immense disrespect he shows to our fallen military - but for the immense disrespect he shows the Cuban population in America.

Maybe I'm a bit more sensitive about his Castro love than most because I work in South Florida and have worked or lived there for 25+ years now - and I see and hear too much to be okay with his callous disregard for the struggles they've faced.

Knight of God, gazoo and Navin like this

1 hour ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

I'm a huge fan. He's like a hero. I'd definitely go for it. Bless him for his courage.

Cool. 

See....This is what makes America great.  You can have your opinion, in which you say he's a hero; and I can have my  opinion, in which I say he's a worthless, ungrateful, disgraceful malcontent lump of sh*t for disrespecting the very country and REAL heroes who fought and died to give him his freedom with which to behave that way. 

USA!

USA!

crimsonhawk likes this

3 minutes ago, Tandy said:

No.  Not only for the immense disrespect he shows to our fallen military - but for the immense disrespect he shows the Cuban population in America.

Maybe I'm a bit more sensitive about his Castro shirts than most because I work in South Florida and have worked or lived there for 25+ years now - and I see and hear too much to be okay with his callous disregard for the struggles they've faced.

Maybe only because I have Cuban family members do i know what you mean

Tandy likes this

7 minutes ago, m2Falcons said:

Image result for arlington cemetery

Wow a cemetery deep...Now go post all the homeless veterans that you and the rest of the country don't give a **** about 

Colin_Pernett likes this