Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msjacob25

Kemal resigned

64 posts in this topic

Good signing and value solid backup ss and can play a pretty good nickel lb in pinch

I expected longer than a 1 year deal, but glad he's back. Serves that utility role well.

The first one that I've audibly celebrated haha. Big fan of his versatility and physical style. He could certainly be a solid starter for a lot of teams 

AndySG likes this

If Keanu had this guys ball skills and instincts he would have been a probowler last year. Only thing Ish lacks is elite athleticism. He is so tough physical and smart. Love it!!

11 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Glad its one year.

I'm with you on this. I'm of the mind that his versatility & familiarity w/ the scheme are nice to have, but overall he doesn't seem to be rangy enough to handle a starting role should he need to be called upon to fill in for a large chunk if someone gets hurt. Happy to have him, but think we can upgrade at some point soon.

1 minute ago, k-train said:

I'm with you on this. I'm of the mind that his versatility & familiarity w/ the scheme are nice to have, but overall he doesn't seem to be rangy enough to handle a starting role should he need to be called upon to fill in for a large chunk if someone gets hurt. Happy to have him, but think we can upgrade at some point soon.

Very soon.

RedandBlack4ever likes this

7 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

2.5 mil for one year is a nice pay raise for Ishmael. Thats more than he made for his entire rookie contract.

No it's not.

In the end, he made 3,201,896 on his rookie deal.

Close though, and certainly more than he's ever made for one season.