SkerFalcon8710

Poe is in Atlanta per sources

933 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Trick Montalban said:

How good would you guys say he is compared to Hageman and Babs?

I would say hes a considerable improvement. Shede is inconsistent and lacks fire imo Babs is old and declining. We need this guy signed and draft an edge rusher. Hopefully Shelby comes back 90-100%.

Poe,Grady,Beasley,Shede,Crawford,freeney, 31st pick...this would be a solid rotation

4 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

I would say hes a considerable improvement. Shede is inconsistent and lacks fire imo Babs is old and declining. We need this guy signed and draft an edge rusher. Hopefully Shelby comes back 90-100%.

Poe,Grady,Beasley,Shede,Crawford,freeney, 31st pick...this would be a solid rotation

left out Clay on purpose?

osiruz likes this

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Good friend of mine who works at bones said they were in the back room. He thinks he signed/going to sign from what he saw. Take it for what it's worth, which honestly isn't much, but ya never know.

I wish i could take this as final, but i know better.

Just now, Asault86 said:

I wish i could take this as final, but i know better.

Yeah I honestly didn't even want to post it, but thought it was interesting. He said they kept the joint open just for their group. Bones is a **** good steakhouse and it sounds like they know the deal when Arthur brings in a potential signee.

6 minutes ago, Realist said:

Good friend of mine who works at bones said they were in the back room. He thinks he signed/going to sign from what he saw. Take it for what it's worth, which honestly isn't much, but ya never know.

Keep us updated as to how long they're there/moods on their faces when leaving...

1 minute ago, raysnill1 said:

left out Clay on purpose?

I forgot about Clay maybe because hes hurt all the time -

16 minutes ago, Macintez said:

If the head coach is involved in the interview I can guarantee he won't leave Atlanta.

Don't tell Derrick Morgan that.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah I honestly didn't even want to post it, but thought it was interesting. He said they kept the joint open just for their group. Bones is a **** good steakhouse and it sounds like they know the deal when Arthur brings in a potential signee.

IIRC, didnt Arthur treat quinn to a bones dinner when he interviewed him, or was that rex? 

Edited by Asault86

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

Keep us updated as to how long they're there/moods on their faces when leaving...

If it gives me any more details I'll be sure to post.

1 minute ago, TheFalcoholic said:

If he could do it all over again he wouldve signed here. With the money we gave Shelby, I know we were willing to give him what he wanted but here he would be winning too lol.

1 minute ago, Asault86 said:

IIRC, didnt Arthur treat quinn to a bones dinner when he interviewed him, or was that rex? 

Honestly not too sure. I saw Quinn there last time I went though. Didn't want to disturb him while he was eating, but was cool to see him out like that.

Crazy Trav likes this

5 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

If he could do it all over again he wouldve signed here. With the money we gave Shelby, I know we were willing to give him what he wanted but here he would be winning too lol.

29 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Impressive that we convinced him as his camp to come here first.

you mean last?

5 minutes ago, Macintez said:

For sure. He preferred to stay in Tennessee. 

Macintez likes this

2 hours ago, Trick Montalban said:

How good would you guys say he is compared to Hageman and Babs?

Well Poe weighed almost 60 lbs more than Babs at the combine and was 0.06 seconds slower. Poe weighed almost 40 lbs more than Shede at the combine and was actually 0.04 seconds faster. Poe is pound for pound one of the best athletes in the league, but he is more than workout warrior. He has had a great career in KC, but he had been tapering off the last couple years. I think that this was due to overuse because aguy that big should not be playing 80% or more of a teams defensive snaps. Here he would rotate a lot more and allow him to really get after it whenever he is in. 

Just this one pick up alone on our D#,  would make this  an awesome FA off season.. being that we are already one of the top 2 teams in the NFL. I'd love this one pick up.. even if we didn't get anymore.. WE can finish it off in the Draft.

Kung-Pow and slimjim like this

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I'm staring down twitter I'll have it if it breaks 

doing the same haha